• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

How about

"I'd drink your bath water" Thats a real panty dropper.

i wanna fight!

speaking of, "lester," you're one hardcore mofo... you're the ONLY dude i know who's really brawled in meat-space over an online dispute. that's rad! :thumbup

Funny thing is now we're friends and have mad respect for each other...:teeth

And have some respect for the ladies ;)

buahahahah!!! dude, i know a lot of these ladies in meat-space... and they know how serious i am... and for those that i DON'T know...well, know that i'm DEAD SERIOUS. vag. :thumbup :teeth

:wtf

Wait wait, hold on a second...isn't this the same "Jumpman23" that posted up pics of himself and his hawtie on another thread?
n645381667_723482_6939.jpg

Seems to me that unless something ain't quite right, flirting with another chick on-line is a :shame . Especially if she's as attractive in person as she is in those pics? :dunno

Jus' sayin'... :2cents

Holy hot.

It's not that, it was the "Sit on my face" line. Shows a bit of crassness IMHO. There are much better and non-insulting ways to compliment a female, right? :party

Well said, ::Port

Sit on my face :drool

It's old and getting you nowhere. :rolleyes

As I've said before in another thread my patience for stupid is small, so therefore there is no point in making yourself out to be the local BARF douchebag.

Take note to what Hooli said, believe it or not, it's true. ZOMG :shocker!

I posted up a couple pics previously but here is one more...:thumbup

Attachments

• IMG00612.jpg
    IMG00612.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 46
Back