• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

buahahahah!!! dude, i know a lot of these ladies in meat-space... and they know how serious i am... and for those that i DON'T know...well, know that i'm DEAD SERIOUS. vag. :teeth

I dunno what meat-space is, that's how lame I am :(

myspace?
lookaround[1].gif

Holy hot.

Well said, ::Port

It's old and getting you nowhere. :rolleyes

As I've said before in another thread my patience for stupid is small, so therefore there is no point in making yourself out to be the local BARF douchebag.

Take note to what Hooli said, believe it or not, it's true. ZOMG :shocker!

Firstly: I dunno who you were calling hot, me or the lady, but either way THANKS! :thumbup

Secondly: Wow settle down there E-Hero. We all know now, or at least I do that youre the Uber E-BaddAss of Barf :thumbup We should all take note that your patience for stupid is small :laughing

:shocker

What was so funny in that picture? :eek:)

Okay... this is going to sound dork-like, but I am smiling because I hadn't been on my bike in almost a month due to work and it felt damn good to be riding after so long!:teeth:thumbup

I dunno what meat-space is, that's how lame I am :(

myspace?
lookaround[1].gif

Firstly: I dunno who you were calling hot, me or the lady, but either way THANKS! :thumbup

Secondly: Wow settle down there E-Hero. We all know now, or at least I do that youre the Uber E-BaddAss of Barf :thumbup We should all take note that your patience for stupid is small :laughing

:shocker

On the contrary you don't know me so there is no reason to assume that I'm the Uber E-BaddAss of BARF, thanks but no thanks.:thumbdown Hot is for the wife, hence why I don't know why you would tell another female to sit on your face. And frankly I said something out of the fact that there are already enough idiots and trolls out there, so there is no need to take that much offense that you're going to throw out labels and assumptions.

Okay... this is going to sound dork-like, but I am smiling because I hadn't been on my bike in almost a month due to work and it felt damn good to be riding after so long!:teeth:thumbup

What? Sound dork-like on BARF? Hehe. Actually, I totally get it. I drove a pickup and trailer to Tulsa in the last couple of days and haven't ridden in a week. Every day I keep thinking about being on the bike. :teeth

On the contrary you don't know me so there is no reason to assume that I'm the Uber E-BaddAss of BARF, thanks but no thanks.:thumbdown Hot is for the wife, hence why I don't know why you would tell another female to sit on your face. And frankly I said something out of the fact that there are already enough idiots and trolls out there, so there is no need to take that much offense that you're going to throw out labels and assumptions.

Oh, just threw those out there cuz of what you said and stuff :p. No worries though as I didnt and dont take offense. Can we just hug and make up? I'm a cuddler :)

Oh and the sit on my face thing is thee ULTIMATE of compliments to a woman. I mean how many women would you want to sit on your face? Only the finest of the fine right? ;)

:thumbup Well put.

Back