• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Why are you so fat?

RideToLive600RR said:
Before you go trying to answer a question about god....why is my mom so fat? THAT is truly one of lifes mysterys.

Your Mom is so fat when she gets on the scale it says to be continued.

Your Mom is so fat that she has to wake up in sections.

Your Mom is so fat, she was overthrown by a small militia. She's know known as The Republic of Your Mom.

(I'm fat, and these even cracked me up. )

Last edited:
this is something i been thinking alot about these days and knowing how easy it is to get into shape (no i dont naturally have high metabolism, if i am lazy and eat lazy i'll get fat but if i watch those things i can stay in shape) i thought i'd chime in..

ppl who r saying genetics this genetics that.. yes is a bitch.. and for those SMALL unfortunate % of people that are stuck with being fat, then there's nothing they can do about it, and they should just feel lucky that they are at least allowed to survive now cuz the human race came so far and evolved to the point where we dont have to rely on nature.. [/end attempt at humor]

but as u can see in america today, the majority of people are out of shape. not just those unlucky few with biological issues, but people who would otherwise be healthy, just are not keeping their shit under control.

but it's nothing to be ranting about tho in my opinoin.. if those people chose to live that way, then be it.. it just makes the few people who put in the extra hour or 2 a day to work out look better and even more wanted in the sea of fat lazy ppl today, thats why u notice right away the difference in attention from the opposite sex when you are in good shape, because sadly few ppl are these days..
just if ur one of those people, then so be it.. just dont defend yourselves in these arguments because you chose that you dont care about how you look or even if you do care, you just didnt put in the extra effort..

all it takes to "look good" in todays society is to be reasonably fit, take care of your skin and be clean.. and i can say that 99% of the population here, just do not have that in their priorities.. even peopel in my college, even young teens, most people just do not look good, for reasons that they are responsible for..

i know i'm superficial sometimes, but still i think how you look is a indicator of the kind of lifestyle you chose.. eg 1- i stay away from fat girls not primarily because they are fat and unattractive, but because i dont wanna get involved with a girl thats just gonna sit at home all day and eat brownies and not wanna go out and enjoy some sports.. eg 2- a girl that is smart but cant find the extra 30 minutes a day to take care of herself, is she gonna take the effort to make dating her fun??

one thing that is a concern to me and should be to society is how we all started out living in nature and meant to be physically active, yet not caring that you can't have the natural ability to support your own weight running even a few blocks, or that you are so weak that if some accident were to occur or if you trip and fall, you will get hurt and not be able to survive without the help of another..

i know alot of people are busy with work and school, and they just dont see it a big priority, but cmon it does not really take that much effort to find a few breaks throughout the day or to make time to maintain some level of fitness.. the confidence, strength, endurance, knowing that u can take care of yourself.. theres just alot to gain

Janna said:
Your Mom's so fat when she gets on the scale it says to be continued.

Your Mom is so fat that she has to wake up in sections.

Your Mom is so fat, she was overthrown by a small militia. She's know known as The Republic of Your Mom.

(I'm fat, and these even cracked me up.
holy shit! janna the grammar nazi busts out the yo' mama jokes :wow

postcholo said:
holy shit! janna the grammar nazi busts out the yo' mama jokes :wow

Oh, I've got a dark and twisted sense of humor and love non-p.c. humor and profanity. I just like it to be grammatical. :p

Janna said:
Oh, I've got a dark and twisted sense of humor and love non-p.c. humor and profanity. I just like it to be grammatical. :p

you didn't put quotation marks around "to be continued."

you also should have had a comma after says.

:p

Janna said:
Your Mom is so fat when she gets on the scale it says to be continued.

postcholo said:
you didn't put quotation marks around "to be continued."

you also should have had a comma after says.

:p

Purr... you know I love it when you talk like that... c'mon, parse me a sentence, papi...

:laughing

Janna said:
Purr... you know I love it when you talk like that... c'mon, parse me a sentence, papi...

:laughing

you love it when he talks with his dentures out of his mouth? thats hot.

Give me back my SAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMICH!

Allegedly.

Seriously, have you been to McDonalds recently? He was probably just waiting for his freaking burger.

uhmeebuh said:
Yeah - don't let Janna read it :laughing

Too late!

Wow --- that was really a horribly written article. The unnecessary commas alone are enough to make a language geek cringe. I guess Pawtucket doesn't draw the cream of the crop. :laughing

I can't help caring about shit like this, guys. Honestly. It's a compulsion.

MizCoop said:
So I assume you are a fan of Eats, Shoots, and Leaves?

(...trying not to look over my shoulder at the bookcase that contains my copy, as well as the Chicago Manual of Style.)

Janna said:
Too late!

Wow --- that was really a horribly written article. The unnecessary commas alone are enough to make a language geek cringe. I guess Pawtucket doesn't draw the cream of the crop. :laughing

I can't help caring about shit like this, guys. Honestly. It's a compulsion.

wat yo kno abt inglish, yo old stylzers!

Janna said:
(...trying not to look over my shoulder at the bookcase that contains my copy, as well as the Chicago Manual of Style.)
I'm a fan of this one... even though I know my grammar and punctuation aren't perfect all the time. I blame it on too many years of communicating via email and IM.

(Oh, and they made a really cute new children's version of Eats Shoots and Leaves... A picture version. Very cute.)

2615839-the_elements_of_style.jpg

Last edited:
Back