• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

YOUNG RIDER HERE IN NEED OF HELP! :)

Which bike..?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Don't bite the bait OP haha

Good on you for learning properly..
3 years and I'm sure you're plenty proficient now.
Take some riding courses and take YOUR bike to the track and see how you like it

^^ Don't bite the bait OP haha

Good on you for learning properly..
3 years and I'm sure you're plenty proficient now.
Take some riding courses and take YOUR bike to the track and see how you like it

Eh, I consider it fun and games, plus a little constructive criticism. I mean someone has to be the asshole here right? I have signed up for SuperBikeCoach riding course in January of 2015. Hoping to get some useful tips and further progress.

To say that he didn't fuck up.. LOL :laughing

BINGO ;)

Last edited:
I spit my water out.

You read what he said, he won't switch to a 1K until the 600 can't keep up with his skills. Pure pragmatism right there.

You must take your forums seriously to have spit water out of your mouth :laughing

Usually takes a good road rage video on Youtube to get a similar reaction out of me.

I personally don't see anything wrong with my statement. When I feel I have mastered the 600 and can no longer progress on it, then I may try out a 1000 as a track bike.

I would expect support and advice rather than poking fun at the new generation of riders, don't you think. Whatever floats your boat and makes you feel like a big man. More power to you, best of luck.

May I request this thread be closed, I don't see anything constructive coming out of it from this point on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back