• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

YOUNG RIDER HERE IN NEED OF HELP! :)

Which bike..?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So.. wheres the picture?:teeth

Found this along with some sweet wheelies and jumps, albeit on dirt bikes. The street ride I did with him was well below the average "C group" in a group ride, but still with a double yellow cross here and there (one in a nasty blind corner with plenty of debris).

If I had the money for two R6's I'd keep one for the track and get something with handle bars for the street. He doesn't know what kind of fun he is missing. :ride

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-09-08 at 1.40.42 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-09-08 at 1.40.42 AM.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 40
Gesus christ, I think the cop thought HE was getting pulled over when he saw that shirt.

Gesus christ, I think the cop thought HE was getting pulled over when he saw that shirt.

More interesting than the color, is what it is. Weren't there some promises made earlier in this thread about 'getting good gear', and 'wearing it all the time'? Or am I just all wet? :laughing

Is that a hat tucked under the passenger seat strap? Or is the rear seat missing?

birthday, christmas, random 20 here and there when you go out with friends. i always put most of my money into the bank.

im not here to convince you i saved up for my bike. getting 1k a year isn't ridiculously impossible..

You're trying to tell us your parents did NOT basically fund that bike? You got $1k/year from them when you were 12! When I was your age, I would get a ~$20 gift card to B&N on birthdays & holidays, and I could hunt pests (mostly snails) in our yard for $0.05 apiece! You have any idea what a bag full of 400 snails looks like? $20, that's what.

"Random 20 here and there", my...

Last edited:
You're trying to tell us your parents did NOT basically fund that bike? You got $1k/year from them when you were 12! When I was your age, I would get a ~$20 gift card to B&N on birthdays & holidays, and I could hunt pests (mostly snails) in our yard for $0.05 apiece! You have any idea what a bag full of 400 snails looks like? $20, that's what.

You know how your gramps will pull a nickle out of your ear when you're a kid? It's like that except there's a string of 20s falling out of his parent's ears. Shake parents, collect bills!

:teeth

Is that a hat tucked under the passenger seat strap? Or is the rear seat missing?

Rear seat is on the front seat, probably because he keeps his registration in the tailsection.

You got gift cards? I got beatings to remind me that a beating was due. :rofl

:rofl

:rofl I've done some crazy things for money, but never snail hunting.

More interesting than the color, is what it is. Weren't there some promises made earlier in this thread about 'getting good gear', and 'wearing it all the time'? Or am I just all wet? :laughing
He's 16... at 16, if someone told me to wear gear, I probably would've worn a helmet and called it progress.

so let me get this straight, in less than 4 months OP has had 2 R6's and numerous citations, has gone on and on about learning from mistakes, swore he would get proper gear and isnt 16 yet?..... :Popcorn

From that picture I assumed he was still on his bike and that was a buddies bike.

I thought he bought a Raven?

I must have given up on this thread before I got the purchasing of the new one (saw the impound part).

So he chose to buy an entirely new bike instead of rescue his from impound? Who is this kid? More importantly, how do I get his parents to give me the same allowance???

from what i read, he said his dad saved it from impound, bought it off him and made it a track bike and with that money he bought the yellow R6

His parents ride enough to be into track days, and don't know any better than to buy their 15 year old an R6??

I have got to meet these people..

So that thread about what exhaust to get, for his track bike has worked out well I see.

Kid, you can't say we were all wrong. We were completely right about you. You tried to play it off, and now you look like a complete tool.

Congrats, You'll do well in the toolbox that they call the "correctional facility".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back