• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post your best pussycat photos here! (FELINES ONLY!)

Oh noes!!! Why are your kitties being displaced?
Did you post pictures up here on BARF? Craigslist?

There's pics in this thread! :cool


No, I have to move to San Diego for work and I can't take them along.
 
LIke this? http://bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6128741&postcount=367

No pix!! Weird - I'm not seeing any pix you posted. At all.

Could you do a little summary posting with pix, names, ages, personality & stuff - that would be helpful to folks just joining us. :)

Do you need to foster them - will you be able to take them back after a year or two?

That's weird. I don't know what happened to the pictures I had in here. I'll have to add some more this evening.

No, the problem is I'm gone for work so much now that I can't really take care of them anymore. It's not fair for them and they deserve so much better. The place I'm moving to in San Diego doesn't allow pets either.
 
No, the problem is I'm gone for work so much now that I can't really take care of them anymore. It's not fair for them and they deserve so much better.

This excuse won't cut it, the other one might.
Cats can survive on little interaction and can be left alone for days. They will love you just the same when you return.
 
This excuse won't cut it, the other one might.
Cats can survive on little interaction and can be left alone for days. They will love you just the same when you return.

It does for me. People that have animals that just leave them alone at home all the time, regardless of the species, really bother me. Why have them then? :|
 
Ok yes that's true, but when you're home most of the time, and you need to take a weekend trip, cats can do just fine.
 
Ok yes that's true, but when you're home most of the time, and you need to take a weekend trip, cats can do just fine.

Unfortunately mine aren't weekend trips. They're week trips. Usually more than one at a time.
 
Unfortunately there are far too many kittehs out there that need homes. Even a home with an owner who is not home very often, is better than a cage.
 
Unfortunately there are far too many kittehs out there that need homes. Even a home with an owner who is not home very often, is better than a cage.

I never said I want to put them in a kennel. I want them to go to a home where someone will love them.
 
Ok, I understand that too, but you adopting out your kitties to someone else, means that new owner can't adopt that cat from the kennel. I know it doesn't always mean that, but sometimes it does.
 
Ok, I understand that too, but you adopting out your kitties to someone else, means that new owner can't adopt that cat from the kennel. I know it doesn't always mean that, but sometimes it does.

Perhaps. I don't really have any other recourse at this point. And before you get preachy on me for buying cats I couldn't take care of, my ex left these cats with me instead of taking them when she left.
 
No doubt its not a good outcome, hopefully you'll figure out a way to keep them, or as a last result, find another home for them. Good luck to you.
 
Safeway... it's a wonderful place to find kitties!
 
Nice nonsequitur... did you just come over because of my last post in another thread and wanted to add value?

OK - that's it: Koifather is now assigned with adopting Jason's kitties. Done! :p

No, I wanted to find out if the kitties had found a home....

Not having found one yet I was offering a suggestion rather then locking them into a miserable lil cage at some kennel that he could spend less then 20 minutes out front of a safeway and probably find someone to adopt them.

Even better if he's got a kid that can stand there.

Even better if that kid's a cripple!

FYI.... I got my kitty from a crippled kid at safeway.... Best thing I've ever gotten from that store!
 
wot an adorable little plonker :love

i should scan some pics of Mr Sooty Kat when he was a baby. Yes, he is that old, that the pics were on a roll of film :twofinger
 
Back
Top