Oh noes!!! Why are your kitties being displaced?
Did you post pictures up here on BARF? Craigslist?

LIke this? http://bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6128741&postcount=367
No pix!! Weird - I'm not seeing any pix you posted. At all.
Could you do a little summary posting with pix, names, ages, personality & stuff - that would be helpful to folks just joining us.
Do you need to foster them - will you be able to take them back after a year or two?
No, the problem is I'm gone for work so much now that I can't really take care of them anymore. It's not fair for them and they deserve so much better.
This excuse won't cut it, the other one might.
Cats can survive on little interaction and can be left alone for days. They will love you just the same when you return.
Ok yes that's true, but when you're home most of the time, and you need to take a weekend trip, cats can do just fine.
Unfortunately there are far too many kittehs out there that need homes. Even a home with an owner who is not home very often, is better than a cage.
Ok, I understand that too, but you adopting out your kitties to someone else, means that new owner can't adopt that cat from the kennel. I know it doesn't always mean that, but sometimes it does.
Nice nonsequitur... did you just come over because of my last post in another thread and wanted to add value?
OK - that's it: Koifather is now assigned with adopting Jason's kitties. Done!![]()
