• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

“This is my fucking road”

I will keep an eye out, that is fucked up. Everyone around here seems to be a punk ass bitch. Maybe the kids fucked with the guy, but I kinda doubt it.
I doubt it too. I think they got upset by him blowing by at close range. The first guy talking did not seem like a kid :dunno

I did check our members and we don't have a cue ball. :laughing

Reminds me of a guy I ran across on Mathilda in Sunnyvale once. He wanted to race me and I shook my head no. He then took off at speed. Then, as I rode over the overpass that goes over the RR tracks, I saw him at the bottom of the overpass, his bike parked in the middle of the street, and him holding a very large wrench. Like an open end wrench in 1.5” size. He was just standing in the middle of the road, next to his bike, and he was making threatening motions toward me with the wrench. I immediately saw that he was crazy and I faked a right, then at the last second, I went left, made a U turn and went back up Mathilda the opposite direction. I didn’t want any of his bull shit.

Sometimes you meet crazy assholes on the road. Do your best to avoid them.

Yawn. There's been guys like that on the hill & mountain roads for >45 years that I know of...

byke: Still waiting to see the fight.

Yeah, looked like a mound confrontation in level of fisticuffs. Must have all been former baseball players.
hqdefault.jpg

What accent does that boob have? Boob has a distinct pronunciation of Road. I tried several text-to-speech accent generators but could not find it.

And in the AI era, we can all enjoy the ending we wish to experience.

What accent does that boob have? Boob has a distinct pronunciation of Road. I tried several text-to-speech accent generators but could not find it.

And in the AI era, we can all enjoy the ending we wish to experience.
Sounded a wee bit Scottish to me.

Too soon?

(Where's Jason anyway?)

Attachments

• Fucktard Crash on Hwy 84 and Pescadero Creek.jpeg
    Fucktard Crash on Hwy 84 and Pescadero Creek.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 38
don’t live in the area anymore, but only rode 9 a couple of times. avoided it after that. too congested. too many ricky-racers.

that said, the road out to our current place (and beyond) i swear was designed like a track. and it’s mostly public land on either side, so almost no chance of vehicles entering or exiting the road through most of it. clear sailing. they even put grippier pavement down in the tight, fast turns lol. and especially on weekends, it gets a mixture of tourist traffic - some newbs out fixated on the view, and some motos and car clubs coming in hot. bad combo. we avoid going out on weekends if at all possible. but yeah, i do get the bit about getting more aggressive (speed-wise) when you know the road really well. need to seriously haul that in though around other’s on the road. it’s a dick move to ride like you’re the only one out there when you’re not.

What you describe, the phenomenon of going faster when one knows the road, is enabled by remembering turn configuration of turns one can’t fully see. By definition, this is an indication of out riding sight lines, which sooner or later is likely to not end well.

Back