AMA members check in - why you should join

Joined through the link. #2825187

A few posts mentioned that progressive gave discounts, but I just contacted them and while the first guy said that they still offered it, the next person who contacted me afterwards said that the no longer offer discount for AMA members, only HRCA and only if you have a honda on policy.

Not that I specifically signed up for the AMA for an insurance discount, but it would have been nice to have. Can people with progressive please check if your discounts are actually active? Perhaps grandfathered. Or maybe I'm just getting the run around from them not wanting to give me a retroactive discount since my policy ends in 3 months?

The AMA site even still says that there's a discount from progressive, though it only mentions quoting new policies through their special service.

I know that Allstate gives a discount for AMA membership.

AMA #1102296

Would be cool to have a spot for our D36 and / or AFM numbers over there too.

There must be some secret info in this number...

Yes. Check sig

Thanks budman, cleaned up sig.

Last edited:

Also contributed towards the AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum, but I didn't see a way of getting BARF acknowledged so that $5 would go in BARF's name. :(

Cool..!

More folks are welcome.. to fight... for our right to..... Parteeeeee!!!! on two wheels. :ride

Back