• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

RG0QsdZ.gif

:laughing

Per his bio, he ate dogs. :shrug

Alright Peter. I like you. I really do. You've saved me from the side of the road and drove me home. You are a great guy and a service and value to BARF.

That said, you should be banned from the damn KS photos section.

You don't post up anything except stupid (and in this case political) comments on other people's videos. Most of the time, you quote some long ass stupid quote and quite frankly, you pretty much ruin every one of these threads with your stupid ass comments.

[youtube]boUuaPw4V9I[/youtube]

Last edited:
Alright Peter. I like you. I really do. You've saved me from the side of the road and drove me home. You are a great guy and a service and value to BARF.

That said, you should be banned from the damn KS photos section.

You don't post up anything except stupid (and in this case political) comments on other people's videos. Most of the time, you quote some long ass stupid quote and quite frankly, you pretty much ruin every one of these threads with your stupid ass comments.

That's okay. Who has time to get offended by forum comments? :laughing:laughing

Btw, here is the original Salt Bae.

[youtube]RZrrKREC8iQ[/youtube]

Back