• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Alright Peter. I like you. I really do. You've saved me from the side of the road and drove me home. You are a great guy and a service and value to BARF.

That said, you should be banned from the damn KS photos section.

You don't post up anything except stupid (and in this case political) comments on other people's videos. Most of the time, you quote some long ass stupid quote and quite frankly, you pretty much ruin every one of these threads with your stupid ass comments.

[youtube]boUuaPw4V9I[/youtube]
hear hear!
Y'all happy now? :teeth
You just helped him make his point. I doubt you're a 7-year old inside as UDRider suggests. But it might be worth taking this issue with humor (is it only pictorial?) seriously for a minute (pun intended)... Asperger's is what came to mind, but I am in no way a clinician. http://www.apa.org/monitor/nov07/thejoke.aspx happens to be consistent with that guess (and no, I didn't search for asperger's in particular; my google search was "diagnosis impossibility to understand humor"):
Scientists agree that people with autism and Asperger have an impaired sense of humor similar to people with schizophrenia, but anecdotes abound of autistic and Asperger children and adults flirting with comedy.

giphy.gif

Thanks for caring and sharing your experience, insight, and professional diagnoses.

Don't expect me to pay the bill.

:twofinger

Here I was, making up for past misdeeds, and I get smacked around.

I've been triggered.

I demand a safe space, some plush toys, crayons, and hot chocolate (with bourbon). :cry

http://imgur.com/gallery/ACWMPtn

Last edited:
Here I was, making up for past misdeeds, and I get smacked around.

I've been triggered.

I demand a safe space, some plush toys, crayons, and hot chocolate (with bourbon). :cry

Here's the thing. I'd say it feels like 90% of your posts are exclusively talking in image threads. Looking at your post history it is probably about 60-70% but it still feels like 90. You do this both here, and in the political sub forum.

Now, it is perfectly OK to discuss in image thread...to a point. Especially if you are a regular poster of images. However, if all you do is discuss, and get on tangents that aren't directly related to an image, or belong in the politics forum it gets tedious. Very tedious.

Here are a few simple unofficial rules that may help understand the decorum here that mostly everyone uses:

1. When you want to say something in an image thread, ask yourself "when did I last post images here?". If it is longer than 1 week or in your case months/years, or specifically not since the LAST time you were asked to post images and not talk so much, then if you absolutely have to say something, maybe make a comment AND put an image with it. Better yet, save the comment and post only an image, and comment on the next thing you can't resist.
  2. When you are posting here in the non-political sub forum, try and keep political images and snarks to a minimum. We have a place for that already. Here is not the place, and usually it derails the thread.
  3. When you post, make an effort to make your pics appear in the thread, and that they actually work. If you have trouble, simply ask why it's not working, and speaking for myself only, I will happily help you. Try and remember the advice for next time.
  4. In the rare case you notice you have started a thread derail where lots of talking is occurring, out of courtesy try and bring the thread back to images. Say something like: "Oh yeah this is an image thread, so here is an image. We can discuss this elsewhere."

And in the spirit of this being an image thread, here is an animated gif! We can discuss over PMs if you'd like. :thumbup
:twofinger :laughing
7nCfieB.gif

Last edited:
^^^ very funny. :laughing

I had to add the NSFW.

Back