• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

She probably just realized that he is definitely going to want sex later that night

She's second guessing if hundreds of $millions is really worth it. How much fun do you think it is to be married to the Donald.

I'd bet SHE isn't having much fun in general. Probably hasn't had a sammich in 20 years. I'd also bet that the prenup says that if she gains 4 lbs she's out!

If she's not having fun its her fault, Don probably isn't around very much, she has access to private jets, penthouses all over the world, endless piles of money, and a gaggle of servants to abuse as needed. If ya can't make that into a good time, I don't know what to tell ya!

If she's not having fun its her fault, Don probably isn't around very much, she has access to private jets, penthouses all over the world, endless piles of money, and a gaggle of servants to abuse as needed. If ya can't make that into a good time, I don't know what to tell ya!

seriously. attending the inauguration was probably the most work she has had to do since she married him

ba9fdCg.gif

Less talk. More cats. Or puppies. Or anything.

While watching the inauguration, my wife said, "Donald's going to get lucky tonight."

I don't doubt it but it probably won't be with his wife. I'm sure the Donald can come and go and do as he pleases with whoever offers it up to him.
He ain't stressing about what Melania has to say.

Last edited:
Here's the thing. I'd say it feels like 90% of your posts are exclusively talking in image threads. Looking at your post history it is probably about 60-70% but it still feels like 90. You do this both here, and in the political sub forum.

Now, it is perfectly OK to discuss in image thread...to a point. Especially if you are a regular poster of images. However, if all you do is discuss, and get on tangents that aren't directly related to an image, or belong in the politics forum it gets tedious. Very tedious.

Here are a few simple unofficial rules that may help understand the decorum here that mostly everyone uses:

1. When you want to say something in an image thread, ask yourself "when did I last post images here?". If it is longer than 1 week or in your case months/years, or specifically not since the LAST time you were asked to post images and not talk so much, then if you absolutely have to say something, maybe make a comment AND put an image with it. Better yet, save the comment and post only an image, and comment on the next thing you can't resist.
  2. When you are posting here in the non-political sub forum, try and keep political images and snarks to a minimum. We have a place for that already. Here is not the place, and usually it derails the thread.
  3. When you post, make an effort to make your pics appear in the thread, and that they actually work. If you have trouble, simply ask why it's not working, and speaking for myself only, I will happily help you. Try and remember the advice for next time.
  4. In the rare case you notice you have started a thread derail where lots of talking is occurring, out of courtesy try and bring the thread back to images. Say something like: "Oh yeah this is an image thread, so here is an image. We can discuss this elsewhere."

And in the spirit of this being an image thread, here is an animated gif! We can discuss over PMs if you'd like. :thumbup
:twofinger :laughing
7nCfieB.gif

You are my hero for today.

Back