• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF 5th birthday Bash! October 15th

Look, all right, I saw a report on 60 Minutes about an insurgency of miscreants riding these donorcycles and wearing patches for some very insidious-sounding groups. I'm just a concerned citizen.

pacifisticuffs said:
Look, all right, I saw a report on 60 Minutes about an insurgency of miscreants riding these donorcycles and wearing patches for some very insidious-sounding groups. I'm just a concerned citizen.
yeah some of those groups look like pretty tough customers :wow

2733759-hells_grannies.jpg

Feel free to distribute! Email it to your friends! Right click and save!

THANKS for everyone's help! :oink
cyclenaught said:
send fliers via email if you want. i will post them at marin cycle shops. or send them via mail. whatever works for you. via email means i print them and you save the time and $.

2736727-barf_flyer_091506.jpg

Nice flyer!! :thumbup

and thanks StaRang! 1026 :p and i thought i was in the 900 zone...

Last edited:
Man,

I can't make it...My family planned my own Birthday Party the same day the same time. Noon-5PM.....

Sorry folks....

I'll really miss ya'll....

Hmm.....should I ride the motor or the Tuono. Decisions decisions.

Is there going to be a stunt show or mini bike races? I thought I read something about both these but I didnt see either on the flyer.

Ok, its the Tuono. See ya Sunday.

Back