• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Amatuer Jam 4 - 01/08/2010, 7:00 PM

Are yours scalloped?

Nahh, my picking attack and fretwork is not deserving of having a scalloped neck, but I do like the concept that Yngwie developed in his signature Strat.

Oh shit..I have to make this.. Dirty Jam music with a wailing lead is the best kind!!

I'm a decent drummer and so-so singer, I has teh soul of Barry White!

I like jazz/blues jams where the lead changes from instrument to instrument.

Nahh, my picking attack and fretwork is not deserving of having a scalloped neck, but I do like the concept that Yngwie developed in his signature Strat.

Actually, Yngwie copied that from Richie Blackmoore, who in turned looked at certain stringed instruments from the medieval period. :)

Oh shit..I have to make this.. Dirty Jam music with a wailing lead is the best kind!!

I'm a decent drummer and so-so singer, I has teh soul of Barry White!

I like jazz/blues jams where the lead changes from instrument to instrument.
Sweet, someone else to play drums with :)

If no one else is planning to bring theirs already, I'm down to bring my Tama acoustic drum kit. It's the one in the video posted earlier in this thread.

I know how to sing and play "lithium" at the same time on drums... :)

im in...

I can bring out aux percussion [congo/bongo set and vdrums] I also have a KORG synth if anyone want to tickly some fake ivories.

I could be talked into bringing out the sax if the gang heads toward the corner of jazz/blues and R&B. :thumbup

How much room is over there? The vids looked like it was a long narrow room.

Back