• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Amatuer Jam 4 - 01/08/2010, 7:00 PM

im in...

I can bring out aux percussion [congo/bongo set and vdrums] I also have a KORG synth if anyone want to tickly some fake ivories.

I could be talked into bringing out the sax if the gang heads toward the corner of jazz/blues and R&B. :thumbup

How much room is over there? The vids looked like it was a long narrow room.

I have a portable protools rig. Laptop + o/i project mix + EV amp/speakers. No stands for the speakers. They make great beer holders and bass stools. :)
Yup, long narrow room. There's enough room to have way too many people playing at the same time, though... :p

I got the drums covered but if you wanna bring some bongos, that would be sweet! There's always someone who wants to slap a bongo, so might as well have some! I like the idea of having a saxamophone player there too... haven't played with too many sax players. We always do some kind of blues jam cuz most people know how to play basic blues chords.

Last edited:
Is there room for a bass player with alittle jam experience ? Really been lookin for people to jam with but kinda bein a puss about it ! :x

If you guys wanna jam some Rage , Nirvana , Metallica etc . I can hang !

Rich

Back