• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Forum Update/Visual Overhaul

rudolfs001

Booty Hunter
Moto(s)
KTM 450exc,
VStrom 650,
Buell 1125cr,
VFR800,
TLR,
SV650
Name
Rudy
WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????????????????????

Haha. I had same thought - why? But I get it. Caught me by suprise, though. Thought maybe I’d fallen for a spoofed website and was gonna get hit up for money or something… LOL.

Anyway, one thought - would be great if there were a way to make the stickies at the top of the General forum a different color or something. With the pin icon at the end of each thread title it’s not nearly as obvious as to where the new threads start in the list. Just a thought (and a minor nit at that).

Good job getting it ported over - looking forward to seeing what sorts of new magic it will offer us.

8s3apm.jpg

I can't see any For Sale post.

Fixing that sounds like a 4 hour task. :twofinger

Did you see the huge rules thing come up. If yes scroll down.
We will figure out how to truncate that or something.

There is a small "x" in the upper right corner of the BOX OF TEXT, click it and there are the ads.

Where is the button at the beginning of a thread that takes one to the posts you’ve missed since the last time one visited?

WOW! I've been working so much I haven't been here in a while. Come back to a new and improved BARF. Looks great and I might even be able to post pictures now. Thanks for the update.

Attachments

• RR.jpg
    RR.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 35
Love the new forum update, but somehow I lost the mobile version and wound up with the desktop version on my phone and can't find a way to click back....

Where is the button at the beginning of a thread that takes one to the posts you’ve missed since the last time one visited?
any threads you read with the previous software will reset to Zero, so that old bookmark is lost. once you've read through a thread again, or a new thread you're starting, the next time you click on the thread in that forum you'll be taken to where you left off as the old "unread" posts button used to do.

Love the new forum update, but somehow I lost the mobile version and wound up with the desktop version on my phone and can't find a way to click back....
On your mobile browser, there may be a menu option for desktop/mobile version.

I found the little lightning bolt at the top right corner of the page. It’s exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

How to post an image but not show or preview it - so it needs to be clicked? I don't have it as a link. I see some forums can hide the image.

Can we get our awards, AMA# back under our avatar?

Back