• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Forum Update/Visual Overhaul

Yep, I'm going to need to speak to the supervisor.

Thanks for the headsup guys.

I'm in the office today(stupidest thing ever), so I can't access to make adjustments until later.

Yeah... struggling today. I have been 504'd several times

Snappy today, but still gonna need a coupon for one free barf to offset yesterday's losses.

Yeah... struggling today. I have been 504'd several times
Snappy today, but still gonna need a coupon for one free barf to offset yesterday's losses.
Of course.. One year free access for all members in good standing. :p

Is there a way to turn off the fireworks that are appearing all over today? I assume it's a forum thing and there will also be stuff for other holidays, but if that is something that can be turned on/off on a per user basis that would be lovely.

You okay with the hats?? :laughing

I have no clue of course, but will poke around.
Can't wait for Halloween and Christmas to see WTF the Xenlife throws at us.

Bud, you know if it become nekkid wiminz- July 4th becomes even more special!

You okay with the hats?? :laughing

I have no clue of course, but will poke around.
Can't wait for Halloween and Christmas to see WTF the Xenlife throws at us.
It makes it hard to click into text boxes or to click on buttons sometimes lol

and I keep thinking something is crawling on my monitor.

Is there a way to turn off the fireworks that are appearing all over today? I assume it's a forum thing and there will also be stuff for other holidays, but if that is something that can be turned on/off on a per user basis that would be lovely.

Click your account at the top right, select Preferences, then click the checkbox to turn off holiday styling.

ah, there it is. Not sure how I missed that the first time OH RIGHT FIREWORKS BLOCKED IT :laughing

I'll pay for Andy's next 6 months of BARF membership.

I miss it and it has been noted.

Name, Contributor status, bike type, location (which shows in the hover) etc is fun and useful to me.
Speaking of Contributor status, is that even a thing anymore on the new BARF? I can’t even find anywhere with a contribute link.

Not sure why, but the donate button is not working, it is still netmoto@sbcglobal.net.

The button is on the home page.

1720650309181.png

We have figured out how to add a contributor tag and I will start applying those next week.
Unfortunately is will be a one by one base on all my records so it will not be Budman User friendly.

Back