• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Forum Update/Visual Overhaul

Got it - thanks. Are there donation amounts/levels?

No Tom.

It is wide open to whatever feels right.

Thank you!

I like turtles.

It's [ media ] [ /media] now, and other sources besides youtube work :thumbup There's an icon in the post editor as well that's easier to use.

For example:
[ MEDIA=youtube]EeGJYzEIPYA[/MEDIA ]

If you use the icon, you can paste the whole link and it'll sort out the rest.

I’m so happy to have just figured out that you can still see all the member info and signature lines if you just turn your phone sideways! I was really missing that.

I have found myself logged in already sometimes, trying to find a trigger for it.
Today I found that floating back & forward in threads, my log in, comes and gos.
I got this today, looking back for a reply, I wasn't logged in. Went to leave, then remembered I was on today, and had to look for my login on past screens, to log out.
This is new with this venue, the old always had log in forward or back.
If I killed the browser, exiting, my login would die too. Not any more, it stays logged in.
Trying to exit when spam wants to load, or kill the sound from Ytube, I have to go back in, to log out.

Weird. If I click Home, I get redirected to the Forums, but I'm logged out. I have a bookmark to the forums and that is still logged in.

Back