• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam - Saturday 12/18/2010

Ok south of heaven I'm down. BLS not so much. :D
I'll learn the rhythm sections.

^^ya but I can't read music which means listening to it :laughing

And that's my point. There's no reason you won't be able to pick it up by ear! Shit, even the tab is easy! :laughing

Here...

[youtube]K6b5xz4F9QE[/youtube]

Ok ok. I'll give it a listen. If it doesn't suck I'll learn it

Drums? We can't do this without drums!

I have a very expansive set of All CLad Ltd2 pans, big uns small uns, with lids, without lids and more than a couple wooden spoons :thumbup

Wear yer earplugs :rofl

Drums? We can't do this without drums!

Well, we can, but we don't want to!

I heard from Aaron, who said he'll be there unless he absolutely has to work. Should know by early next week, I think.

I think i'll be in for this to watch and maybe futz around. Haven't jammed and played guitar and bass in friggen ages. I've been know to drop a funky bassline though. lol.

Since Metal is on the list, throw in some Metallica(Seek and Destroy), Slayer (War Ensemble or Reign in Blood), or some technical stuff like Dokken (Mr Scary) , I might be interested to roll through.
Well, any triads and or Phrygian scales are also attractive.
Slayer - South of Heaven plz. :thumbup

Since Metal is on the list, throw in some Metallica(Seek and Destroy), Slayer (War Ensemble or Reign in Blood), or some technical stuff like Dokken (Mr Scary) , I might be interested to roll through.
Well, any triads and or Phrygian scales are also attractive.

Mr. Scary is tough. Something easy and typically 80's like Breaking the Chains, is better.

We can leave it to you to do the solo for "In My Dreams..." :p

Last edited:
Back