• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam - Saturday 4/21/2012, 9 p.m., San Rafael

There's a UFC fight that night. I think i'm going to pass on this :(
Ah, yes... Evans vs. Jones. I'll probably record it. I'm sure you're having buddies over to watch with you or something but I don't really need to see it live!

Ah, yes... Evans vs. Jones. I'll probably record it. I'm sure you're having buddies over to watch with you or something but I don't really need to see it live!

I think some coworkers are gonna throw in on the PPV and get some pizza pie :D

If there is enough interest, Hornet here can fire up the BBQ ahead of time ;)

Do it G! If ya wants, I can come a bit earlier and help with the BBQ. Going to bring some beer with me, since Aaron (bonerov) isn't going to be there with his awesome brew this time.

I'll see about getting off work early.

I'll help eat!

Bringing a tri-tip as well....

I was thinking of picking up some cheddar wurst at Safeway or sumfin when I go get the beer... any requests for meat to cook/burn?

Reminder: The Jam is next Saturday the 21st!

For fun, I'm bringing my iPad again with the Morphwiz app on it, which is a synthesizer you can play by dragging a finger across lines on the screen. Each line represents a pitch and we can set the thing up so that only pitches that work in a given key are available. That creates an opportunity for pretty much anyone to wail away on a synth without being able to hit a note that's out of the key. I think I have one willing victim participant, but all are welcome to try it. :)

I've made arrangements to board Bella for the night and my friend will watch the little dogs so I'm good to go ... even got a room for the night down the street so I don't have to make the long trek back home.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there ... oh and Andy, I might be enticed to try your doohickie! :teeth

I've got that Saturday off :party
Maybe gather around 6:30 7:00ish ?

Suzeh! If you want to come earlier and hang you are totally welcome.

across from the music studio

Maybe gather around 6:30 7:00ish ?

Sounds great here. Aaron (RhythmRider) and I are sharing a ride and I had previously targeted 7:00. I'll see if he can come a bit earlier, as my schedule that afternoon has cleared up.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there ... oh and Andy, I might be enticed to try your doohickie! :teeth

Perhaps there will be a chick fight over Andy's doohickie... :rofl

Sorry, couldn't resist.

See you all at the jam. :party

This sounds like fun.

Is there room for a sax player?

I used to be kinda' OK at it....

dv

Back