• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam - Saturday 4/21/2012, 9 p.m., San Rafael

Don't let us down now, Jason... we're all looking forward to having you there :)

Damn! That looks like a great time! Thanks for keeping me in the loop as well, Andy. Maybe one day I'll get past my fear of playing in front of folks and make it out!

Damn! That looks like a great time! Thanks for keeping me in the loop as well, Andy. Maybe one day I'll get past my fear of playing in front of folks and make it out!

No time like the present. The environment is very friendly and low key. :)

You can always come out and enjoy it! Maybe you'll get the nerve when you see how easy it is (and how low our expectations are)! :laughing

No time like the present. The environment is very friendly and low key. :)

What he said! :thumbup

:laughing

assets-images-gawker-2008-07-lowered-expectations.jpg

Is it time to take roll call yet?

Who's in?

I'm in! Bringing some beer and stuff to grill.

Back