• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam - Saturday 4/21/2012, 9 p.m., San Rafael

I don't have a cord for my keyboard, but someone mentioned bringing a Korg something, so I just bring some good beers and perhaps some cool buzz supplies.

I mean, it's the least I can because I have to spend all day in Mill Valley, missing sloshball.

Damn employment.

:teeth

I don't have a cord for my keyboard, but someone mentioned bringing a Korg something, so I just bring some good beers and perhaps some cool buzz supplies.

Are you missing the power cable or an audio cable?

Is it time to take roll call yet?

Who's in?
Imma in! :banana
Might ride up ta Quincy fer sum street tacos Saturday morn'in anybody wanta come? :teeth

Anybody like the "white boy" blues?

[youtube]Bkjv9SscotY[/youtube]

Sorry only two spoons.

/threadjack

OK back to WHO IS IN ??? BUDMAN ?? I know you're lurking. Post up.

Anyone have a 2x12 cabinet? I found something hiding in the corner of my storage unit today... :teeth

35d8ff5.jpg

Dave, you coming for BBQ?

I'll get out of work around 6:30, so that puts me in your 'hood around 6:45.
When the Q starting?

Are you missing the power cable or an audio cable?

Power cord. I may have one that will work.
Let me look tomorrow.
Or you can bring like an 8 pack of "D" batteries.
Again, let me confirm tomorrow.

Power cord. I may have one that will work.
Let me look tomorrow.
Or you can bring like an 8 pack of "D" batteries.
Again, let me confirm tomorrow.

Let me know if it's the same sort of connector computer power cables use. If it is, I'll bring an extra.

Imma in! :banana
Might ride up ta Quincy fer sum street tacos Saturday morn'in anybody wanta come? :teeth

Anybody like the "white boy" blues?

[youtube]Bkjv9SscotY[/youtube]

I would be all over this.. If I could make it. Hope it goes well all! Definitely bummed! Play some blues in my honor.. :)

Thinking about blowing the dust off these things...:confused

Attachments

• IMG_1334.jpg
    IMG_1334.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 17
My drummer got us a gig for this Saturday, so unfortunately I will miss the BARF jam. Looks like you will have Tony on bass, and maybe more, so you're covered. I hope to catch the next one.

[Tony, sweet Aguilar head there. I have an Aguilar 4x10 cab]

- Carwin

My drummer got us a gig for this Saturday, so unfortunately I will miss the BARF jam. Looks like you will have Tony on bass, and maybe more, so you're covered. I hope to catch the next one.

[Tony, sweet Aguilar head there. I have an Aguilar 4x10 cab]

- Carwin

Sorry to miss you this time; hope to see you next time!

so, i'm thiniking this or maybe this. see attached. not sure about the bbq, depends on the Sharks schedule.

well, was looking for the es330, but couldn't find the pic. anyway, one of the attached or that one.

Attachments

• ariaproII.jpg
    ariaproII.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 21
  • tele1.jpg
    tele1.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 19
So those attending the BBQ, this is a pot luck I will provide plates, utensils, napkins, ice, condiments, and coolers.

I should have clarified that, G.!

Folks, the start time and location are revised in the first post in this thread. Looking forward to seeing you.

Wow. Sounds like fun! Will try to make it!
Any ideas what genre or songs you all are going to plan on playing?

Wow. Sounds like fun! Will try to make it!
Any ideas what genre or songs you all are going to plan on playing?

I was wondering about that too...:confused Hope its something I can jam on

Back