• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam: Saturday, December 17th, 7 p.m.

well, the good news is I won't have to try and figure out which guitar to bring....on account of I'll be out of state returning the next day.

Have fun y'all.

-s

Since I live 5 min away, I'll just have to show up and be a spectator!

headin to oregon on friday for some holiday crap. someone else will have to get wendy too high.

hahhahahha

that's cos some dufus put me on read only for a day :mad

Well, I changed my email address associated to barf and for some reason it put me on read only :dunno

that or it was Enchanter :rofl

Of course I feel like bringing it. I have to have a purpose you know, and we all know there is no other purpose to me showing up, what with no musical talent or singing skills :p

When you change your email address, the vBulletin software will automatically send you an email requiring you to confirm that you changed your contact information. When the Admin's became aware that you were unable to post, I took a look and you were indeed set to "Awaiting email confirmation". Perhaps the email was lost in your SPAM filter.

Thanks Tim. I never did receive an email, and, I can't find my spam folder in hotmail :dunno

oops

/threadjack

OK, I'm in! I like playing covers, and if there's a mic, I'll sing, too. I want to play some Journey, though... "Lights", anyone?? :teeth
Thanks for bringing chili, Wendy, last time it was so awesome!! :drool

Anyone want to take a run at playing The Dance of Maya (Mahavishnu Orchestra)?

Back