• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam: Saturday, December 17th, 7 p.m.

awesome :thumbup

hmm, if that package I have to pick up from the post office is me new yorkshire pudding tins from Marks and Spencer (in England) then I might make some yorkshire puds

no promises though

Yes, please! I love me some yorky puds. :party

Cornbread and Chili? HELL YES! Of course if I am going to be drinking beer and eating chili my wife will be VERY glad that she's out of the country this weekend.... :p

Rethinking the carpool..... :laughing :fart

Who wants pick me up in Vallejo... lol
Got a rugby match at 1:30, might be to many post game festivities to make it there afterwards...

Got a rugby match at 1:30, might be to many post game festivities to make it there afterwards...

That's ok, Ben. I don't think anyone has lined-up a blind date for you yet anyway. :teeth

I'm hope'in ta make it, will be there from 7 to 9, and can give ya a ride back to Loser Rosa if ya need?

This is a weird contest. :laughing

It's not a contest... my playing is pretty bad at this point... but you'll see tonight! :facepalm

awesome :thumbup

hmm, if that package I have to pick up from the post office is me new yorkshire pudding tins from Marks and Spencer (in England) then I might make some yorkshire puds

no promises though

OMG yes!!!! :drool

It was me tins :banana

No promises, depends how my day goes with chores and whatnot.

ohpleaseohpleaseohplease.... you're Yorkies are little puffs of gravy-filled heaven... :love

Will be there... with beer... any requests for the beer?

We'll pick you up. Txt me. :)

Hoho, we're bringing :staRang too

Last edited:
Crap, I'm out. Got home from shooting with a bad headache, and with food, drugs, nap its still not going anywhere. :( Hope to see everyone Wednesday at skips. Have fun tonite.

Back