• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam: Saturday, December 17th, 7 p.m.

Ok, I have been lazy in my beer transfer activities, so I may just have to dig out a few big bottles that I have stashed away. I have to check my inventory, but I am pretty sure I have some holiday ale left over, as well as a couple of higher octane bottles that have been aging for a bit over a year. Hope that's ok with everyone. (Just keep in mind the alc concentration as a couple of these beers can really sneak up on you).

Ok, I have been lazy in my beer transfer activities, so I may just have to dig out a few big bottles that I have stashed away. I have to check my inventory, but I am pretty sure I have some holiday ale left over, as well as a couple of higher octane bottles that have been aging for a bit over a year. Hope that's ok with everyone. (Just keep in mind the alc concentration as a couple of these beers can really sneak up on you).

My playing could only improve with the addition of your excellent home brew... the more everyone else drinks it, the better my playing will sound... :facepalm

I plan to be there ... with a chair, my ruskie hat, gloves, a blankie and some food to share! Looking forward to it. :)

don't bring food, I always bring too much chili :rofl

Cornbread and Chili? HELL YES! Of course if I am going to be drinking beer and eating chili my wife will be VERY glad that she's out of the country this weekend.... :p

^^^That's MY line Connie. :x

:hand Ninja, please! My playing is waaaay worse than yours... and I only have FOUR strings! :x

I was thinking some cornbread or something like that ... nothing fancy ... just something I pick up from the store.

Wendy's chili with cornbread.... :drool

Looking forward to seeing you, Suzeh!!!! :love

I was thinking some cornbread or something like that ... nothing fancy ... just something I pick up from the store.

awesome :thumbup

hmm, if that package I have to pick up from the post office is me new yorkshire pudding tins from Marks and Spencer (in England) then I might make some yorkshire puds

no promises though

Back