• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam: Saturday, December 1st, 7 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you guys just play "Stairway" on a loop. :laughing

'cause I'm not cool like the Zappa band and I don't know Jimmy Page's guitar solo on the saxophone.:teeth

Could always rock out with some fine tunes from these folks:

Kenny+G.jpg

Candy_Dulfer_Saxuality_cover.jpg

And yes, I did used to think that Candy Dulfer was HOT AS HELL when I was younger. :twofinger

Hey, I'm working on it!!

Can't let anyone think I'd let a challenge like that go by, now can I?

21st Century Schizoid Man/King Crimson. I cant play it, either...:)

Ol' Candy there looks edible to me..

Somebody mentioned a cake song...seemed doable. I'm rained out for a couple of days, ALL RIGHT!!!!, and will try to pick up the changes.
Boneshakers version of Cold Sweat could be good...

OK...sax comparo...

John Coltrane: Groundbreaking.
Kenny G: Bland
Candy Darfur: Never heard her. Dont need to.

Trane: Inspirational
G: Insipid
Darfur: Terrible situation

Trane: Died poor
G: Livin' rich
Candy Baby: Go Cougars!

Honda: Not involved.

Nuff said. Lets play, people!!:ride

shit, grab some Shang Dong noodles and come on down!

I'll try and make it with my bass however I wont have an amp with me so if somebody is showing up with a bass amp and doesn't mind me mooching for a few tunes that'd be lovely
Oh and there would be a few beers in it for ya of course
:teeth:teeth

Aaaahhh, could be...Only if I can try your KTM. Bring the keys...:rolleyes
I'd figure anybody who would do that to a potato needs all the help they can get:laughing

Last edited:
No problem, hot dogs are hot dogs, but to paraphrase, That aint your amp, its MINE! You want to hog the bottom time, bring your own gear..:)
Confucious say 'Bassist who dont back up the band only play with themselves'
He said it, not me....
maybe just bring my ol slide guitar instead...
'72 Fender P w/'64 pickups
Gallien-Kruger 150B
1935 Dobro Model 27

Last edited:
No problem, hot dogs are hot dogs, but to paraphrase, That aint your amp, its MINE! You want to hog the bottom time, bring your own gear..:)
Confucious say 'Bassist who dont back up the band only play with themselves'
He said it, not me....
maybe just bring my ol slide guitar instead...
'72 Fender P w/'64 pickups
Gallien-Kruger 150B
1935 Dobro Model 27

I never asked you directly to use your amp dude I only stated I may make the jam but would be sans amp since mine is on the fritz.
I don't want to "hog the bottom time" so you go right ahead and hog your amp.
Enjoy:twofinger

Jeff, I'd be happy to bring my bass amp to the jam...thing is it's buried somewhere in my storage unit in Alameda. Tell you what, I'll stop by there sometime tomorrow or Friday and see if I can dig it out without becoming a statistic. :laughing

Channelcat, am disappoint in your attitude. :nchantr We share where/when we can.

Channelcat, am disappoint in your attitude. :nchantr We share where/when we can.

Yeah, I am too. I've appreciated his enthusiasm up until this point, but can do without attitude. That's not the spirit of these things.

Andy, I was thinking of bringing my laptop. That way, if anyone wants to plug in their iPod any desired tunes can be played right through my THS10. Hope it's loud enough. :laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back