• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam: Saturday, January 14th, 7 p.m.

I am getting root canaled on Friday, so we shall see. I was going to pick up my bass and try to learn some simple something, but my tooth has prevented much of anything from happening.

I am getting root canaled on Friday, so we shall see. I was going to pick up my bass and try to learn some simple something, but my tooth has prevented much of anything from happening.

You'll be feeling great by Saturday!

Bring the bass anyway. I'm very much hoping to get people involved who have not played or not played much in the past. As you've noticed, there's an ebb and flow to the evening where a few people are chomping at the bit to play and are playing their asses off before anyone gets there. There are also periods where nobody is playing.

I'll be available to play anything I can, within my own limits, or to offer help where I can so that others can step in and experiment. I'd love to have other instruments take some solos, as it's more fun for everyone to hear variety.

in.

I think I can still play the riff from "smoke on the water" and the lead in for "crazy train".

I think.

You'll be feeling great by Saturday!

Just bring your Vicodin or Codeine with you and you'll feel awesome. :rofl Just make sure you bring enough to share with Ben (Rugbynerd) just in case he decides to break his nose again...

I have been lurking on the past few barf jams . This time I'll make it:). I'm kinda stuck on the "hair nation" channel on sirius, so any 80s metal song is well within my limit although Metallica, Megadeth, Accept is my cup of tea.

I don't play anything, but I'll be there as a spectator. :thumbup

:party

Tentative in after my Rugby match in Sac. I will bring:
- my post game scent
- piece of wood with 6 strings on it
- blackstar ht-5 (smaller amp but just in case)
- couple pedals
*I have a Ibanez bass and amp if someone wants me to bring it. I don't play it.

P.S. If someone has pain pills they will most likely be appreciated at that time.

Don't know about pain pills but I'm sure there will be plenty of pain relieving stuff. :smoking

I have been lurking on the past few barf jams . This time I'll make it:). I'm kinda stuck on the "hair nation" channel on sirius, so any 80s metal song is well within my limit although Metallica, Megadeth, Accept is my cup of tea.

No shredding? :x

I'ma prolly in :party Gotta see how the good Andy's come'in with his Carlton licks, riffs, grove. (Whatever?)
Wuz try'in ta find more good stuff, and came across sumting interest'in; "Last nite" with a Gibson, and Last nite with a Stratocaster. I likez the sound the Strat makes mo bettah. :teeth

[youtube]ZUUeXNMDhQw[/youtube]

[youtube]l_4bWJ5jSiI[/youtube]

banjoyboy can play this

larry1.jpg

Back