• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam: Saturday, January 14th, 7 p.m.

I am still learning the lick for Strikes Twice and it'll be a while before I've got it at speed. Last Nite is a great tune and we could cover it if someone can play the bass line. It works a little better with keyboard (or second guitar) but he made it work as a trio.

The Strat with a phaser was a good sound for that.

I think RhythmRider is bringing a kit.
Yep, yep! I'll be there with my spiffy electronic drum kit :cool

I am getting root canaled on Friday, so we shall see. I was going to pick up my bass and try to learn some simple something, but my tooth has prevented much of anything from happening.
Come on, Max... let's jam!

I have been lurking on the past few barf jams . This time I'll make it:). I'm kinda stuck on the "hair nation" channel on sirius, so any 80s metal song is well within my limit although Metallica, Megadeth, Accept is my cup of tea.
Hell yeah... you shoulda come a long time ago!

banjoyboy can play this

larry1.jpg
:rofl Yeah, but I ain't play'in bare foot, it's too fucking cold!!! :rofl

And he can cover this:

[youtube]rX_Cwt6XbeA&[/youtube]
We'z rock'in now! :toothless

No shredding? :x

Haha. After watching these lil kids shred at guitar center, I realized that I ain't shit. I'll try my best to do some arpeggios at 1/2 speed.:-0

Ok, if Steve is in, then I'm in. Amp is kinda acting wonky, time for new tubes I think, so may not be bringing the rig.

Ok, if Steve is in, then I'm in. Amp is kinda acting wonky, time for new tubes I think, so may not be bringing the rig.

Well if yOur in, I have to smoke a stogie withcha. I should probably invest in a rig with 12ax7s and 6l6gc's since I did not get the Peavey6505 for Xmas. Still working with a line6 spider 2 amp.

Last edited:
Well if yOur in, I have to smoke a stogie withcha. I should probably invest in a rig with 12ax7s and 6l6gc's since I did not get the Peavey6505 for Xmas. Still working with a line6 spider 2 amp.

Bring your amp anyway, but I am planning to bring an extra this time.

ya like totally there, bringing the half stack and my axe to noodle all over the place.

oh yeah. well....I'm old and fat so I am not too up on these memes :cry

oh yeah. well....I'm old and fat so I am not too up on these memes :cry

I'm old and fat, too. In truth, it's BECAUSE I'm old that I know the stupid game from which that meme came. How is it that I've been gaming for over 30 years and I still get smoked by 7 year-olds whenever I actually venture online to play.

Back