• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam: Saturday, January 14th, 7 p.m.

OK, guys, looks like I'm out... really sick, high fever, weak as a kitten. I don't think I could even carry my bass out to the truck... :(

Crap, Connie! I hope you feel better soon!

There better be more bass players showing up (or guitar players willing to play bass), 'cause I'm feeling stiff, rusty and brittle.

I can check with my ex-neighbor. He plays bass, guitar, and sings (but doesn't ride motos).

Well, little bastards at work got me sick too. But I'm burning it out of my system with lots of drugs and cigars. Will be there tomorrow. :teeth

My tubes came in today. Gonna plug them in tomorrow and see if that fixes it.

Sorry to hear that, Connie!! Feel better!

Ingredients have been purchased, will be bringing meatballs...

Mike, I can try to play bass, but I'm not that great on guitar (try lousy), and have never played bass...

Sorry I couldnt make it either, called to last minute fill in for the sim, maybe next time

Is there gunnar be a shower at this place by any chance? :teeth

There's a good draft in there, no one will notice. :teeth

Calling Super Mike to the white courtesy phone - do you have a hose Ben can rinse himself off with?

1215a-hose-shower.jpg

OK, guys, looks like I'm out... really sick, high fever, weak as a kitten. I don't think I could even carry my bass out to the truck... :(

Oh no!!! :( Feel better soon Connie. Let us know if you need anything!!

Wut, know kiss'in cousin Connie? :cry

Oh no!!! :( Feel better soon Connie. Let us know if you need anything!!

Turns out I got pneumonia. Fever broke yesterday, and I'm actually up and staggering around today. Don't know that I could play, but if I continue to feel better, I may bring my bass, a chair and a blanket, and give it a shot. I've got cabin fever so bad I could scream...

way to rally Connie.

I may be out as I've developed some sort of chest cold thingee. I'll see how I feel later today.

same here! :teeth

Say what ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Turns out I got pneumonia. Fever broke yesterday, and I'm actually up and staggering around today. Don't know that I could play, but if I continue to feel better, I may bring my bass, a chair and a blanket, and give it a shot. I've got cabin fever so bad I could scream...

Don't risk it Connie !! pneumonia is unforgiving. There will be another jam.

way to rally Connie.

I may be out as I've developed some sort of chest cold thingee. I'll see how I feel later today.

Be careful... the doctor told me that there's a mutated kiddie flu (RVS, I think?) that's been kicking adult butts all over the Bay Area. The HR manager at work yesterday said we had 21 people out sick on Friday... apparently this is a pretty bad version of the flu, so drink lots of water, and rest... hope you feel better! :)

And Tina, I'll definitely be playing it by ear... I just soaked in the hot tub for an hour (3 days flat on my back and I swear, I hurt so bad everywhere I felt like I'd been in a bad car accident!! :wow).... and now I need a nap to recover...

Well, poop, this cold is really working me today. I thought I could tough it out but I don't want to go there and cough all over you guys, so I think I'm out. :( Can we please do it again next month? :teeth

Steve, hope you are able to make it again, cigars on me. :)

:x
Well, poop, this cold is really working me today. I thought I could tough it out but I don't want to go there and cough all over you guys, so I think I'm out. :( Can we please do it again next month? :teeth

Steve, hope you are able to make it again, cigars on me. :)

Hope everyone feels better as im also out. Have to work tonight..

Bummer. If any of you think you can come without getting worse, it would be good to see you. Either way, get better.

Thanks Andy, but you guys really don't want me there infecting you. I hope we can do it again soon. BTW, new preamp tubes didn't fix it, guess it's the power tubes. Or something worse. Ugh.

Back