• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF PIT HO Rally May 12 - 14

I was in. But now im out.

My coworker that covers for all, as in every moment, of my time off, has his anniversary that weekend.

As much as i love all of you, he loves his wife more.

Noooo! I was looking forward to seeing you, Jeff! :/ Tell your coworker that his selfish behavior has been noted. :p

mikail has signed up...! :ride

You also have access to the private forum now. Reach out with any questions or issues.

Good to have you join us.

Just signed up myself, haven't figured out a room yet. I have more time than money these days :laughing

Right on N4te!

Giving you access to the Private forum in a minute and you can ask around there for rooms etc.

Doooo et!!
Pepper can carry all kinds of stuff.

I have been looking for other events that may conflict / enhance Mothers Day weekend in MB. Stuff like running/bike events between wineries, traffic issues.

First weekend in May contains MB car show, this filled the motels, & denied access

Mothers Day weekend,

Parkfield is having a 5 day bluegrass weekend https://www.v6ranch.com/

I'll post more here as it appears

Last edited:
Signed up and booked the hotel.

I'm a new rider (a bit over a year and with the rain this winter, really only riding for less than a year). This is my first group overnight ride. Nice to meet everyone.

Right on Ruby... look forward to meeting you!

Gave you access to the private forum. A bit over 1/2 way down the home page you will find it.

Come hang out and tell us a bit about... Ruby!!! :ride

Right on Irene!! :thumbup

I will tell ya some truth. Some of the best humans on this forum are going on this rally. All willing to engage and celebrate the ride experience and life. I have some love for them. :teeth

Hope you both enjoy the experience and end up joining us on many more. :ride

A round on me Friday night to toast the good life! :Port.

Hey! Welcome ruby and prymnumber! Lots of excellent riders to hang out with over the rally weekend.

Sweet.

I will add you and prymnumber to the private forum in the AM! :ride

You have access now...!

Yay EricB!!
I’m bringing the Beta down what are you on?

Back