• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF PIT HO Rally May 12 - 14

uh... dumb question. How do I see the private forum on Barf?

Not a dumb question at all. If you go to the front page of the forums, scroll down until you see Private Forums just above the Classifieds Forum.

Just signed up. Need to clear the brain from all the noise of the past month. Great timing!

Right on Daren. :thumbup

Access to the Private Forum done..!

I had registered for this ride, but when I was making reservations at the hotel I realized that I have a conflict and cannot make it. Wanted the organizer to know ahead of time so I keep in good standing!

Have a great ride, I hope to make the next one!

Sorry you will miss this one hopefully you will be able to make another of the upcoming rallies. They are each unique and all fantastic.

Registered for my first Barf rally, whoot whoot!
Looking forward to the trip and meeting y’all!

Awesome!!!

Welcome to the best of times! :ride

Access to the private forum has been done!

Last edited:
I’ll prolly join you for the kick off, maybe ride to Hecker Pass. Please lemme into the private forum…

Since you said please. Will do in the AM. ;)

So... I accepted a job down in SoCal, and have to move very soon. Which means I won't be able to attend the rally... =(

If any girl need a place to sleep during the rally, please email me (chen.irene@gmail.com). I'll connect you with the group I was planning on going with.

Congrats on the job..bummer for the rally though.

Wish you luck and success down south.

Hey all - I'm going to have to bail on this one. Sorry for late notice. Enjoy it and I'll catch you on one of the other ones coming up.

Back