BARF Rallies 2024...!!!!

We get it Lonnie. Those rallies that are more that 100 miles from home can wear an OG out. :p :twofinger :laughing

At least we get to see you once. :thumbup

We get it Lonnie. Those rallies that are more that 100 miles from home can wear an OG out. :p :twofinger :laughing

At least we get to see you once. :thumbup

Only if you don't party too hard the night before and don't wuss out! :twofinger:rofl

Hey Hey... my trip was 350 miles and I did some heavy lifting on Leggitt before chasing yo ass on 36.

Your are still sort of right about the drinking. We did knock off early compared to previous years. Getting old. :teeth

Start exercising your liver now. You don't wanna be out of shape for the fun.

Training 3 days a week. Don't want to over do it. :laughing

On a Rally Roll baby!!! :ride

Now we need to get those Rally pins.. for those that go 4 for 4. I did that last year. No pin :laughing

Those fancy stick pins, collecting in a junk drawer?

Entry fees,
Manditory meetings,
Participation trophies,
Membership dues,
Club sweaters,

Slippery Slope

Last edited:
Stuck to my cork board.. one on a jacket..not in a drawer. :laughing

All the other stuff won't happen. Even the pins will be free unless you did not go. Then they will be $25 bux :p

I’m trying to pull off Taft, wel’ll see. The others are on a spur of the moment agenda.

Seeing the Rallies take shape has me looking forward to many hugs from my friends (SFMCjohn inspired). Love that and always look forward to it.

Another thing I look forward to on a simlar level is meeting a new person with a fist bump and a hug on the way out. We find those connections every once in a while and then they come back to join the other group. :teeth

Sharing these times is SUPER special to me.

So you regular friends who attend you get special status too. :teeth

Any future friends.. sign up and bring it. I have some extra hugs. :laughing

Room booked for Hawthorne, unfortunately looks like it'll just be that and Taft for me this year do to conflicting plans, gonna have to make the most of them both!

Hawthorne is still on my calendar for the year, but I'm fixin' to start a new job and I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being an issue if I try to take some time off within the first 6-8 months. Still going to push for it, though.

I'm booked for Weaverville and Kernville. I put Hawthorne on our calendar but haven't booked a room yet.

I'll have to miss Taft, SWMBO and I are taking the RV out for a month mid April to mid May to hit 7 more National Parks. We will have been to 44 of 63 when we return. Then I can put the RV up for sale :party

Russ

Bummed to have missed Taft. Gonna miss Kernville fo sho. I have upgraded to a maybe for Weaverville (;))and I'm still a definite for Hawthorne.

What the fuck, man. Second chance to meet Uncle John and you're letting it pass by.

:laughing :ride

Hawthorne is still on my calendar for the year, but I'm fixin' to start a new job and I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being an issue if I try to take some time off within the first 6-8 months. Still going to push for it, though.
Yeah...probably gonna be an issue. :laughing

Back