• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BBQ Bake Sale Fundraiser ~ Sat, June 25th 2011 Concord

no reference to any one person's contributions, but I thought this was funny :rofl

Attachments

• bringandbuy.jpg
    bringandbuy.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 237
I can't guarantee I'll make the bake sale, but I'll try my best. If there is someone going from SF that can take my baked goodies over let me know (just in case.). Donated to the paypal fund in the meantime!

Mad props for being so amazing Adam. I really want to meet you.

Last edited:
I would like to know who will pick up my goodies, too. I'll be out of town but I'm still going to chip in wif some delicious goodies. HALP!

I would like to know who will pick up my goodies, too. I'll be out of town but I'm still going to chip in wif some delicious goodies. HALP!

I got ya Cootz, I just have to coordinate with Happy Hornet and see what time she wants to meet up. Im in the Sunset.

Awesome emma you can pm Kim or me but man it's been too long.

I got ya Cootz, I just have to coordinate with Happy Hornet and see what time she wants to meet up. Im in the Sunset.

I :love the Sunset! I'll drop it off on the 24th since I'm flying out on a red eye that night. I'll prolly go with cookies if I'm gonna be riding over with the treats. Thanks Kimmeh!

I :love the Sunset! I'll drop it off on the 24th since I'm flying out on a red eye that night. I'll prolly go with cookies if I'm gonna be riding over with the treats. Thanks Kimmeh!
I get into the city at about 630-7. I can just stop by your place on the way in if youd like.
I can't guarantee I'll make the bake sale, but I'll try my best. If there is someone going from SF that can take my baked goodies over let me know (just in case.). Donated to the paypal fund in the meantime!

Mad props for being so amazing Adam. I really want to meet you.

oops didnt see the first part of this post. Im leaving from SF. so if needed i can bring your guys stuff over to Wendy's :) Just lemme know.

I am in too... will bring the barf books over for viewing as well. (lots of new stuff in them).

Would love to see a good showing.. of barfers out to support and really looking forward to meeting Adam!

I get into the city at about 630-7. I can just stop by your place on the way in if youd like.

oops didnt see the first part of this post. Im leaving from SF. so if needed i can bring your guys stuff over to Wendy's :) Just lemme know.

Perfect! I'm right off the 101 or 280. If you're caging it I can make something better like a pie or a cake. I can't wait to bake. It's something I :love to do and it's for a super, duper person. :)

:banana :banana

I'll be driving from San Fran. The passenger seat will most likely be taken, but there will be room in the boot. Please let me know if I can haul anything.

Wendizzle, kindly Pm me your addy.

I'm gonna try to make this awesome event!

Back