• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has this as their avatar. It does not get much better...:teeth

wb9t7b.gif

a-ya-yay...

NOT A BARFETTE. DOES NOT COUNT. PUT IT IN THE GUY THREAD!

And if you need me to hold my hands on your boobs so you can trace around them, I'm willing to help you out (must be that benevolence again). ;)

You're such a giver, Tom! :teeth

Uh, guys?
This is why this thread keeps dying. Actual BARFettes post up cleavage pics for your perusal- and you have to post up pics of some chick who's completely out of most of humanity's league, which makes us wimminz with our "real world" cleavage feel like there's no point in posting up.
So, if you want to keep the thread alive, you might show a little more appreciation for the BARFettes...
I'm jes' sayin'... :dunno

Uh, guys?

You have to post up pics of some chick who's completely out of most of humanity's league, which makes us wimminz with our "real world" cleavage feel like there's no point in posting up.
So, if you want to keep the thread alive, you might show a little more appreciation for the BARFettes...
I'm jes' sayin'... :dunno

Well..now you know how it feels for us BARFers that have love handles. Please prohibit the underwear-models-in-training from posting topless pics and making those that don't have ripped abs feel self-conscious. :x We're not all genetically blessed.

:twofinger

I appreciate you Connie...and Danni...and cyclesuzi...and all the other barfettes. :thumbup

Thanks guys ... on behalf of myself only (but probably Connie and Danni) we like to do what we can to liven the place up. :laughing :teeth

Well..now you know how it feels for us BARFers that have love handles. Please prohibit the underwear-models-in-training from posting topless pics and making those that don't have ripped abs feel self-conscious. :x We're not all genetically blessed.

my dearest darling Hooli cat-
we have exclaimed, over n over in TSM thread, we MUCH prefer our real menz to look at. 'eye candy' is momentarily appeasing and everyone has a sweet tooth, but when it comes down to it, we'd rather have something a little more satisfying.

as for participation here....if all it takes to make you menz happy is a little glimpse of what could be, then I'm happy to provide it. I just need new pics, and shall, I promise, have new ones up after ben's party.

Pumpkin, we stopped posting up pics of Vin Diesel, Jason Statham et al a bazillion pages ago... we encourage all BARFers to post up- shirtless preferred- but we want teh BARFers!!! And we give mad props to all of 'em who do!!! And we DON'T follow a pic of you guys with one of Vin Diesel going "yeah, but lookit THAT guy!!!"! :p
Like Danni said, we :love the Real World BARFer Menz... and yer ALL hawt in OUR books!!! :)

Thanks guys ... on behalf of myself only (but probably Connie and Danni) we like to do what we can to liven the place up. :laughing :teeth

Nope- on behalf of me, too!! :teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back