• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dearest darling Hooli cat-
we have exclaimed, over n over in TSM thread, we MUCH prefer our real menz to look at.

as for participation here....if all it takes to make you menz happy is a little glimpse of what could be, then I'm happy to provide it.

Pumpkin, we stopped posting up pics of Vin Diesel, Jason Statham et al a bazillion pages ago... we encourage all BARFers to post up- shirtless preferred- but we want teh BARFers!!! And we give mad props to all of 'em who do!!! And we DON'T follow a pic of you guys with one of Vin Diesel going "yeah, but lookit THAT guy!!!"! :p
Like Danni said, we :love the Real World BARFer Menz... and yer ALL hawt in OUR books!!! :)

+1,000,000 BARF men in TSM thread :teeth

dunno- how big are your hands?

This mouse pad is 7 inches across, and I wasn't even trying. I would say that my hands are up to the task. :teeth

Attachments

• 1101081033a.jpg
    1101081033a.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 27
Nice hands... I'm betting they're up to the task!
But I think we need more cleavage.
Give me a minute to upload a pic! :)

Here's some fresh cleavage from yesterday! :laughing

b795bb1d.jpg

Thanks a lot. Now I have to clean all the slobber off my monitor. :laughing

And here's one from Ratter's BBQ...

c83577f9.jpg

I really need my masseuse to join BARF so she can contribute......:teeth:teeth

All the contributions thus far are absolutely magnificent, by the way! Thanks very much ladies!

My hands are not particularly large but I have a 9" span - would that count?:nerd

I really need my masseuse to join BARF so she can contribute......:teeth:teeth

All the contributions thus far are absolutely magnificent, by the way! Thanks very much ladies!

My hands are not particularly large but I have a 9" span - would that count?:nerd

You're welcome! :)

Less yakking and more cleavage, please. :boobies

Attachments

• ccleavage.jpg
    ccleavage.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 469
^^^^^That's odd... none of those hands are MINE! :laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back