• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pumpkin, we stopped posting up pics of Vin Diesel, Jason Statham et al a bazillion pages ago... we encourage all BARFers to post up- shirtless preferred- but we want teh BARFers!!! And we give mad props to all of 'em who do!!! And we DON'T follow a pic of you guys with one of Vin Diesel going "yeah, but lookit THAT guy!!!"! :p
Like Danni said, we :love the Real World BARFer Menz... and yer ALL hawt in OUR books!!! :)

Nope- on behalf of me, too!! :teeth

That's what I figured. Without us it would be awfully dull in here. :teeth

I would have posted my unmitigated approval and boundless thanks to the Barfettes earlier, but my hands were otherwise occupied. :thumbup

Last edited:
All this :blah:blah:blah Show us some BOOBIES Please:laughing

Cool yer jets, Sparky! I got a new pic, just a little tough to post cleavage pics at work!!! :laughing I'll take care of it when I get home... :)

I would have posted my unmitigated approval and boundless thanks to the Barfettes earlier, but my hands were otherwise occupied. :thumbup

Now there's a man who knows how to show his appreciation!!! :blush

So here's one, of me with the Pocketdog.

2393b511.jpg

my dearest darling Hooli cat-
we have exclaimed, over n over in TSM thread, we MUCH prefer our real menz to look at. 'eye candy' is momentarily appeasing and everyone has a sweet tooth, but when it comes down to it, we'd rather have something a little more satisfying.

satisfying < hawt ?

:p

Oh, and suzy - thanks so much for spreading the love here. We'll have to work on some more tomorrow, eh? Dani's invited as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back