• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

I just wanted to drop in to express my appreciation. :thumbup

:wow boy that pic got big! :laughing Hi Andy! :wave

I see nothing wrong with posting non-barfette cleavage pics in addition to barfette cleavage pics. Who doesn’t love variety! From Miss Chokesondick to Carmen Electra.. you guys like it all right! :)

A candy store is much more appealing than the candy isle.. no? Post away! Lets see more!! :boobies

^^^ it IS the "Best Barf Cleavage" thread...

^^True.. it is the best barf cleavage thread, but it wouldn't be in the true spirit of barf if we stayed exclusivly on topic. Especially in the KS! :laughing

More cleavage's pease?

I see nothing wrong with posting non-barfette cleavage pics in addition to barfette cleavage pics. Who doesn’t love variety! From Miss Chokesondick to Carmen Electra.. you guys like it all right! :)

:x

That's not what you said when I posted mine.

:cry

:p

My boobage pics from Saturday's fest have yet to make it to the light of day ... Max shot some I think. He has my permission to post 'em up if they came out and/or are any good. :)

My boobage pics from Saturday's fest have yet to make it to the light of day ... Max shot some I think. He has my permission to post 'em up if they came out and/or are any good. :)

I think I have a couple of pretty good ones, but I'm at work now so I'll have to check when I get home.

This thread is why I love this place.

i still vote for alayna's avatar pic.

Me too. And Gixxergirl's pics, and Trix's pics, and Suzy's, and. . . Hell, I even vote(in the spirit of positive reinforcement) for Jakemate, though not as much as for the girls.

This thread is why I love this place.

Me too. And Gixxergirl's pics, and Trix's pics, and Suzy's, and. . . Hell, I even vote(in the spirit of positive reinforcement) for Jakemate, though not as much as for the girls.

she changed it so here:

IMG_1400.jpg

I'll check the archives. :laughing

Sorry, Suzie. I failed you. All my pictures of your :boobies also include certain cop :boobies and I'm backing off in the interest of fairness and good taste. Perhaps a re-shoot will be required? :teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back