• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Best Barf Cleavage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you GTFO before this thread gets shut down too. Before a mod has to tell you, you're postwhoring here by posting up the same thing.

Those aren't BARFettes *and* you're at least potentially insulting the BARF women. *Not* a good way to be.

I wasn't trying to insult barfettes for reals. The comment was completely unrelated to anything posted in this thread. I was just trying to garner support for our other thread in the pics and vids section as well. Srsly.

It's been a few pages since I volunteered anything... hopefully cleavage from a "BBW" is better than no cleavage at all... :twofinger:rolleyes
:leghump

I wasn't trying to insult barfettes for reals. The comment was completely unrelated to anything posted in this thread. I was just trying to garner support for our other thread in the pics and vids section as well. Srsly.

gtfo-56265.jpg

Well, I've re-written this post three times so far. Not being real successful at keeping it from sounding uber bitchy and mean. So let me put it this way: it was stated earlier that the reason this thread keeps dying is because some idiot guy insists on posting up pics of "hotter" chicks who aren't BARFers. Way to make us real BARFettes feel "less", and un-appreciated. You don't see us posting up pics of Vin Diesel right after one of the BARFers posts up pics of himself in the Sexy Man thread saying "hey, this is WAAAAAAY better!!!" :rolleyes That would be UNKIND.

And since a girl with extra curves obviously doesn't work for you, please feel free to NOT look at MY cleavage. :p:twofinger

Well, I've re-written this post three times so far. Not being real successful at keeping it from sounding uber bitchy and mean. So let me put it this way: it was stated earlier that the reason this thread keeps dying is because some idiot guy insists on posting up pics of "hotter" chicks who aren't BARFers. Way to make us real BARFettes feel "less", and un-appreciated. You don't see us posting up pics of Vin Diesel right after one of the BARFers posts up pics of himself in the Sexy Man thread saying "hey, this is WAAAAAAY better!!!" :rolleyes That would be UNKIND.

And since a girl with extra curves obviously doesn't work for you, please feel free to NOT look at MY cleavage. :p:twofinger

seriously my BBW comment was completely unrelateed to any of the girls in this thread. and um,yeah there actually is a bunch of pics like that in the sexy man thread. and I might add, look a few pages back where someone posted some tanned gross chick with fake cans in here and I was the first to declare fail. Carry on...

Not that I'm complaining, but plenty of male models were posted in the Sexy Man thread ;) I guess "real men" don't cut it either :laughing

<edit> In an attempt not to sound jealous, I ended up sounding gay :rofl Awesome! :thumbup

Not that I'm complaining, but plenty of male models were posted in the Sexy Man thread ;) I guess "real men" don't cut it either :laughing

<edit> In an attempt not to sound jealous, I ended up sounding gay :rofl Awesome! :thumbup

Awwww... it's OK, Mirin, just be comfortable with your sexuality!!! Some of us voted NO on 8!!!

And we do NOT post up pics after the guys have been... we may toss up a pic when there hasn't been any action from REAL BARFers... but if you go back, you'll notice that we keep telling you guys that we would RATHER have pics of REAL BARFers than actors/models. REAL GUYS ARE HAWT!!!! And NOTHING is hawter than a REAL BARFer !!!!! :drool:thumbup

:deadhorse

haven't we been over this before?

if you like that other thread go hang out there. if you like this one, stick around and be polite. is that so hard?

Mark, you could go a long ways towards an I'm sorry by posting a pic of yourself in the SMT. ones with mini me's are completely acceptable- you don't need skin to win there. doing the dad thing is sexy as hell.

:deadhorse

haven't we been over this before?

if you like that other thread go hang out there. if you like this one, stick around and be polite. is that so hard?

Mark, you could go a long ways towards an I'm sorry by posting a pic of yourself in the SMT. ones with mini me's are completely acceptable- you don't need skin to win there. doing the dad thing is sexy as hell.

already done yesterday, get with the program slacker

This pic is very related

Attachments

• free%20mammogram.jpg
    free%20mammogram.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 29
Except Jason Stratham :twofinger

It's STATHAM. :x And his hawtness transcends all rules!!! :drool

However, to be 100% honest, even with 6 pack abs (last guy I was seeing had those, by the way... and they're very pretty to look at, but had nothing to do with how I felt about him... and you can't see 'em in the dark! :laughing ) and a sexy English accent, I'd still rather have a "real" guy. Besides, last I heard, Jason Statham doesn't ride a sportbike. :thumbdown SO: REAL BARFers FTMFW!!!

At least my BBC thread still lives on...the TITSORGTFO thread is now dead. A testament to the talent of true Barfette cleavage!

BARFette cleavage FTW!

Oh... I can haz link??? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back