• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

also a benz favorite of mine
the brabus 7.3L Old Body SL500.. mmmmm
image.php

I prefer the A10:
TorqueOmata1027.jpg

And then there are the varying bodies of the SLR Sterling Moss:
mercedes-mclaren-slr-stirling-moss.jpg

mclaren-mercedes-slr-stirling-moss.jpg

And the McLaren Mercedes SLR 722:
800px-Mercedes_SLR_722_GT.jpg

:teeth

here's a car that might not make your jaw drop until you see that the frame is made from hundreds of little cro-moly tubes. And before you point at the four-banger and laugh, know that this car's top speed is 177 mph.

See one in person :teeth

BARF Link

gh-sebring61.jpg

C-class with 720hp/811 lb-ft, 224 mph top speed, and half-mil price. How many other cars would you have to own before a half-million dollar C-class is next on the 'buy' list?

Ya, it has a lot of power, but it can't control it worth shit.
Have you seen the top gear episode on it? (I know top gear is sometimes inaccurate) but this car doesn't seem like one to live with it. There's better all-around for the money. I do like how clarkson says it has enough torque to move a small moon. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dfff-s2OMc

My Dream Car
RUF 993

RUF FTMFW!!!!!

There's a teacher at my college with one of these. I pulled up in my Subaru and told him he has amazing taste to have an RUF and he was surprised because he thought I was some punk kid with my rice rocket Subie who knew nothing about supercars.

Here's my dream RUF:
2009-RUF-Porsche-Rt-12-S-Front-Side-View-588x391.jpg

OR:
Techart 996:
porsche_techart_996_0001.jpg

Aston Martin One-77

dripping sex..

Attachments

• Aston_Martin-One-77_2010.jpg
    Aston_Martin-One-77_2010.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 153
Ferrari 288 GTO

favorite Ferrari.. (other than the Enzo)

Attachments

• ferrari_288_gto_02.jpg
    ferrari_288_gto_02.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 141
Alfa 33 Stradale

a rare classc...

Attachments

• alfa 33 stradale.jpg
    alfa 33 stradale.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 161
Doesnt still do the same thing for me today it did in the '80's....but the Renault Alpine A310 was a fav of mine growing up in England...

Attachments

• A310.jpg
    A310.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 150
  • img1852-468x351.jpg
    img1852-468x351.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 149
Nothing makes my jaw drop anymore. I have driven a Porsche 917k, worked on Formula 1 cars, helped a guy duct tape the front bumper of his Carrera GT back on, and much more. There is a $10 million ALFA Romeo stored 3 doors away from my shop.

Back