• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

1970 Charger R/T (not a real R/T car)

1970_dodge_charger_front_driver_side_3_quarter_fender.jpg.jpg

I feel the dash leaves something to be desired.

1970_dodge_charger_driver_side_interior.jpg

1970_dodge_charger_rear_driver_side_3_quarter.jpg

Aluminum 572ci HEMI
Twin throttle body FAST EFI
CNC ported Indy Cylinder Heads
800hp+
790lb-ft of torque

not a photographer - wondering what sort of filter/process was used to only pop the red in the photo? Very well done. Saw one of these in Austin that was heading onto a highway on ramp last year during F1 week

/threadjack

Last edited:
1970 Charger R/T (not a real R/T car)

1970_dodge_charger_front_driver_side_3_quarter_fender.jpg.jpg

I feel the dash leaves something to be desired.

1970_dodge_charger_driver_side_interior.jpg

1970_dodge_charger_rear_driver_side_3_quarter.jpg

Aluminum 572ci HEMI
Twin throttle body FAST EFI
CNC ported Indy Cylinder Heads
800hp+
790lb-ft of torque

Resto-rod gone too far. Dump the odd ball spoilers and paint that bish black or silver. Brushed finish on better wheels.

Dream new Continental

2015-Lincoln-Continental-specs.jpg

Unfortunately this is the plan, not too bad!

lLyO4Bpl.png

Lincoln-Continental-Concept-5-960x540.jpg

LRxL4zYl.png

Last edited:
Resto-rod gone too far. Dump the odd ball spoilers and paint that bish black or silver. Brushed finish on better wheels.

protouring fad needs to end.

Also maybe I am jaded by all the turboed LSX variants out there but 800hp out of 572ci seems a bit low with all the tech and engine management on it.

Dream new Continental

2015-Lincoln-Continental-specs.jpg

Unfortunately this is the plan, not too bad!

8af0.jpg

Lincoln-Continental-Concept-5-960x540.jpg

e3fb.jpg

if you hadn't told.me it's a Lincoln from the rear 3/4 view I'd have guessed hundai genesis or the Bently it is imitating

Ford GT has the nicest looking ass of any American produced car.
Yeah its a supercar but still too bad they put the control on the left side of the wheel.

That Lincoln looks cool. And it had better be a home run whatever the final product is. Because That brand has been circling the drain for several years now.

Lincoln should've broken away from Ford decades ago.

Ford isn't bringing Lincoln down. Of the remaining American car companies, Ford has the least head in butt disease. Chrysler/Fiat continues to put out stylish car that are absolute garbage ad GM is continuing to do what they aways do. Cars far more expensive for what they are. At least Ford provides decent cars for the middle class.

Lincoln can't compete with Cadillac on the high end market, because that is not what Ford does. Spinoff Lincoln and they will bankrupt in months. Ford only keeps them to maintain a presence in the high end market. Seems like a placeholder position.

I meant due to platform sharing. I hate that crap. I'd rather Lincoln go away than platform share. Luxury marques shouldn't have to do that.

what I don't understand is what is the point of Buick? Doesn't Cadillac cover that market for GM?

What presence though? They hardly sell any! Ford pretty much forced their dealers that were also Lincoln to make huge renovations to their showrooms and flooring in order to continue to sell Lincolns. So a lot of those dealers decided it wasn't worth the investment.

And while Cadillac is guilty of this to an extent as well, there's absolutely nothing at Lincoln that's totally unique and exclusive to that division. All their models are just dressed up versions of vehicles you can buy with the same powertrains at at Ford. And everyone knows it. Which is why their sales have tanked so bad.

So yeah, I still believe Lincoln needs something amazing to save themselves from blinking out of existence. If it wasn't for the Navigator 15 years ago and continued fleet sales of Town Cars up until just a few years ago, they'd have died on the vine long ago.

Back