• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

I'm not much for selfies but...any car in the background makes my jaw drop. ESP a 917!

Attachments

• IMG_1417.jpg
    IMG_1417.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 69
Dude that car is badass. 78-79 Cutlass is legit. Pretty much any G body is legit.

Um...they had good heaters. Not sure what else to say about them.

^ Serious question, at that level does what your starting with matter that much? I'm sure there are differences between models and manufactures but those cars are so far from stick it's kinda semantics isn't it?

Oooo... somebody went to the Renn Sport Faire at Laguna! :laughing

How was it?

Yup, it was really cool. The only problem was sensory overload. I'm driving a car they only made 2000 of world wide and I counted 8 in the parking lot.:|

There were 2 911r cars and they only made 19 of those.

So much racing history and most of 'em driving on the track! The sounds were :cool:Party:sex

Yup, it was really cool. The only problem was sensory overload. I'm driving a car they only made 2000 of world wide and I counted 8 in the parking lot.:|

There were 2 911r cars and they only made 19 of those.

So much racing history and most of 'em driving on the track! The sounds were :cool:Party:sex

Niiiiiice.... I only saw the cars driving around town, including a neon yellow 918, that was show enough for me. :thumbup

Back