• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

I get the light v6 turbo with awesome power thing but at the end of the day it sounds like a fart can. I know but to me it kills the romance and personality of cars like this. I don't wanna get into the f1 debate cuz I get it, but again the new engines just don't give me the feels the v8s 10s and 12s do

Ford bashers crack me up.

FERD SUCKS!

And now a pic dump for all the retards who can't figure out that it's a thread for pictures...

eTRmgti.jpg

ford_gt40_1_big_300408.jpg

8Vv48C9.jpg

ford-focus-wrc-06.jpg

oaqv6Ag.jpg

f5305c3934041f67af051d23aca675fb.jpg

MCP-0904-BASH-02.jpg

Ford-Mustang-Cobra-Jet-Twin-Turbo-Concept-017-800.jpg

f85dd977760d56a4346c2c6d7cfa9fd9.jpg

Last edited:
No way if I were spending that much money it would have a Ford badge on it.

I've never understood brand loyalty. When it comes to cars, motorcycles, detergent, etc., I'm going to buy the best one I can afford.

I've never understood brand loyalty. When it comes to cars, motorcycles, detergent, etc., I'm going to buy the best one I can afford.

Plus, names carry little weight any more, at least to me. I see 20-something thugs driving S-Class Mercedes somewhat regularly. Almost any jackass can pick up an old Ferrari 308 if they really wanted. Certain Porsches can be had for pocket change. So what does it really matter what label is on the steering wheel?

Also, They are not loyal to you so why should you be loyal to Them? :party

The LF-A is a technological masterpiece that ended up being less than the sum of its parts.

^ there ya go. Timeless beauty. Loved mine, loved it even more when it had an LS6 in it!

The LF-A is a technological masterpiece that ended up being less than the sum of its parts.

Pretty much. It spent too much time in committee. Had it been released maybe a few years earlier? Might have made more of a splash. By the time it was on market, you had cars going for 1/4 it's price (GT-R, Z06, etc) that were already out and still outperforming it.

Spoiler alert-2017 NSX suffers this same outcome to some extent. The competition it was benchmarked against has already moved on to new generation designs.

LOVE the FD pics! One of my all time favorite cars, for sure.

The closest I'll ever get to owning an FD is probably the fact that I have FD wheels on my car. :(

how do you man an RX-7 better?
throw in a LS7

Wasn't that Mark's car?

Guy with the screen name Hyperion brought his car up to my place before a trackday at Thunderhill - that was the best sorted/put together car I've laid my eyes on.

Tom Meade's 1967 Ferrari Thomassima II (250 P4)

Attachments

• Ferrari.jpg
    Ferrari.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Back