• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

I see

I love the look of those boats.

68 Cadillac coupe Deville too

Last edited:
yep, those are good lookers too.

I also enjoy a nice boat tail Riviera now and again.

1-21674.JPG

But I like the front with the hidden headlights better...

buick-riviera-1964-12.jpg

Edit: Holy crap that looks like a big picture! That's what I get for using the iPhone!

But in this pic, you can see what black can show. Do you notice the light reflections at the leading edge of the door? Notice that there is a double reflection of the same set of lights. That's because the fender and door are not perfectly aligned in that area. They make an ever so slight 'V', and the paint shows it off. (But practically nobody would nitpick that.) And I bet our resident detailing God, will notice the haze around some of the light points. That would be evidence of swirl marks I believe.

Last edited:
I think that pic is life sized!

Holy Moly!

Isn't this also the group that Jeremy Clarkson always wanted to test?
I wonder if this group was brought together for this as well.
I know two of those are very hard to convince the lawyers to test.

Isn't this also the group that Jeremy Clarkson always wanted to test?
I wonder if this group was brought together for this as well.
I know two of those are very hard to convince the lawyers to test.

Before they got cancelled, they had planned on doing the comparo of the three cars at the end of the last season. Pretty sure they'll do that for the Amazon show.

They were already seen with those three for the filming for Amazon. I just wonder, what are the chances these three were brought together twice for two different groups.

So some of you remember that I was crew chief for, "Life's Good Racing!" And one of the cars in the stable was a great '69 Camaro. Some even know that they crashed it in turn ten at Sears Point about a year ago.

Well, it turns out that crash is now featured in Hot Rod Magazine!
Have a look!

http://www.hotrod.com/features/1511-what-to-do-when-you-wreck-a-race-car/

Holy crap, I had no idea.
Hopefully everyone got out ok.

EDIT: Yes the driver was ok.

Last edited:
They were already seen with those three for the filming for Amazon. I just wonder, what are the chances these three were brought together twice for two different groups.

There's another group that has these 3 and a Veyron SS and a Huyeira (Sp?)

Back