• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

A friend bought one of those Diablos nifty brand new back in the day. Biggest troublesome POS ever pushed into production so sez he. He calculated that if he owned it for about ten years he'd have the equivalent of the purchase price in repairs. I drove it a couple times and it's only suitable for the open road as you can't see shit out of it other than what's in the mirrors. Forget changing lanes, it's a rolling blind spot.

He peddled that oil smoking and leaking turd after ~ 3 years.

Last edited:
Heh I got a chance to sit in one at a car show once. Agree, couldn't see jack shit behind you - but you weren't really meant to either, that car was built for going fast forward.

Can't speak to reliability but I always thought they looked cool. These days though...hot damn the new Huracan is pretty sweet.

The traditional method for backing up a Countach:

5836016097_df524d506c.jpg

I feel no nostalgia for old lamborghinis. Yeah the new Huracan is a sweet looking ride.

I think it was top gear that did a modern review of an old Countach and concluded it was a POS.

Thanks for Sharing. Amazing the amount of money some of these guys have. They collect supercars like I collect football cards :( WOW!!:mad

Kinda shame they don't use them more often. It's like having a supermodel wife but you can't touch...just get a hard on but no release :laughing

I'll just leave this here...

https://youtu.be/Z_aPZjT2Gvk
[youtube]Z_aPZjT2Gvk[/youtube]

Thanks for Sharing. Amazing the amount of money some of these guys have. They collect supercars like I collect football cards :( WOW!!:mad

Kinda shame they don't use them more often. It's like having a supermodel wife but you can't touch...just get a hard on but no release :laughing

I have a feeling, with this much money involved, they see it more as a fun investment/speculation vehicle than just fun.

So your saying it's a little like being married then? Lol...

Going to auction at the next Barret Jackson in Scottsdale end of this month.

188530_Front_3-4_Web.JPG

Venom GT 1200hp

hennessey-venom-gt-11.jpg

Last edited:
I think that Willys is cool.

This is what a Willys is supposed to look like, not a street rod...

Attachments

• Blue_Wagon_2.jpg
    Blue_Wagon_2.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 47
Back