• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

It's real:

Renteria-&-Burbage-final.jpg

Link.

Extra hilarious cuz it's a frickin' four door Valiant! :laughing

All the cars in that class are pretty jaw-dropping in my opinion. 6.01 @ 246 is nothing to sneeze at. I'd shart myself.

I like Ladas. Who's with me?
0067-Azerbaijan-2007.jpg

Depending on the story, potentially a cool ride/a blast to drive, but to me it looks like a bad pick-up version of the Lamborghini LM002

lamborghini-lm002.jpg

Here we go.... :twofinger :laughing

Cuz I think big blower dinosaur simple lever throwing dragsters are dumb?? :x Racing in a straight line is so boring, I'd rather watch paint dry.

Wow, your knowledge is fucking amazing. :rofl Simple. :rofl Don't know a Willys gasser from a hole in the ground. :rofl Don't like multi-thousand hp cars. :rofl OMFG. Drag racing isn't for everyone, but I was just throwing out some actual jaw-dropping cars and learning you what a proper Willys is.

PS, regarding the silver pickup... shit has been done, yo. 20+ years ago. Boyd Coddington wants his shit back. :laughing

PS, regarding the silver pickup... shit has been done, yo. 20+ years ago. Boyd Coddington wants his shit back. :laughing

Ha! That's rich! :rofl Saying Boyd wants his design back when you're creaming your pants over vintage ugly gassers with 1/5th the work and customization involved. Such a minority that actually like that look. Hilarious!

You have a difficult time when people dont accept your opinion, thats all.

Post up pics and swallow your pride man.

Something you'd appreciate.... :twofinger

30457890028_large.jpg

Last edited:
Ha! That's rich! :rofl Saying Boyd wants his design back when you're creaming your pants over vintage ugly gassers with 1/5th the work and customization involved. Such a minority that actually like that look. Hilarious!

You have a difficult time when people dont accept your opinion, thats all.

Post up pics and swallow your pride man.

Something you'd appreciate.... :twofinger

donk-car-2.jpg

Just because they have "less work" in them doesn't make them any less remarkable.

Back