• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

2015-dodge-charger-srt-392-driver-profile-in-motion20copy_zpslnrnufsy-e1438908960696.jpg

please dodge

I can tell from the pixels and from seeing quite a few 'shops in my time.

So I assume you have/had one of these?

wheels-magnum-blog480.jpg

I don't know what your point is nor do I care. Just stating a hellcat magnum would be awesome. Nothing like a monster wagon(srt8 magnum, vwagon, rs6, e63) Yes I knew the photo was chopped, I like the idea.

I don't know what your point is nor do I care. Just stating a hellcat magnum would be awesome. Nothing like a monster wagon(srt8 magnum, vwagon, rs6, e63) Yes I knew the photo was chopped, I like the idea.

I know you don't care, but my point (for other barfers) was that many people like the idea of these types of vehicles and cheer for their manufacture, but then never actually buy one. If they don't sell, they won't be made.

Last edited:
Back