• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Gemballa Porche
9710.jpg

Top speed is 210? MR69 should race this guy! :rofl

if we're gonna talk kit cars, my all time favorite; the Sterling

Attachments

• sterling-kit-car-1.jpg
    sterling-kit-car-1.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 106
That Ultima GTR it's based on (I guess?) isn't too shabby itself. I'd rock one of those. :)

It is, just looked it up, this was the worlds fastest car in 06, beat the Veyron apparently, I thought the only car to do that was the SSC ultimate aero tt

Top speed is 210? MR69 should race this guy! :rofl

Remember his bike broke, so those Amazing 17/39 sprockets won't help him:laughing

No. Steve Saleen builds FATF Mustangs. Roush Mustangs looks like muscle cars. :twofinger

Mustangs suck, only good one's are the 60's fastback and the 5.0

I think it's :bs :x besides, is it me, or is Ford continually using the same 4.6 pos in all of their moosetangs, crown vics, town cars, etc... over and over again, year after year :thumbdown

Just like Harley, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. :twofinger And the while the displacement may have been the same, the output was certainly different amongst those models you referenced.

Besides, tell me that the 350 wasn't recycled into literally every GM product for about 20 years. And what of the 5.3 V8? GM does the same thing with that one too. :twofinger :laughing

Just like Harley, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. :twofinger

Besides, tell me that the 350 wasn't recycled into literally every GM product for about 20 years. And what of the 5.3 V8? GM does the same thing with that one too. :twofinger :laughing

Oh yeah, well... Ford sucks END OF STORY!!! :x

Mikey drives a Civic! What does he know? :twofinger :laughing

He now knows how to make a fully tuned mexi-ricer complete with huge exhaust pipe, ebay hood/side skirts, huge useless spoiler, and 15inch chrome spinners from the flea market :rofl

Back