• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

not to be confused with the Deucari, a local legend.

RTFA?

. He jumped at the chance when a Ferrari 365 GT 2+2 engine became available. The all-aluminum overhead cam V-12 had done time in William Harrah's "Jerrari," a Ferrari-powered Jeep Wagoneer.

So it looks like I'll never get to see the full Jerrari :(

With age, I’ve found that raw speed combined with impracticality did nothing but solidify my youthful wants and needs. In my current state of maturity I find myself leaning towards comfort, reliability, useful speed, class, and status. As well as exotic, classy, rich chick ass.. Jaguar FTW…

Attachments

• jag.jpg
    jag.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 727
With age, I’ve found that raw speed combined with impracticality did nothing but solidify my youthful wants and needs. In my current state of maturity I find myself leaning towards comfort, reliability, useful speed, class, and status. As well as exotic, classy, rich chick ass.. Jaguar FTW…

You think you'll get that with a Jag?:rofl

well, it doesn't say why the engine became available, but the transplant (from Jerrari to Deucari) happenned long before I saw the Jerrari, with a(nother) V-12 in it. The Jerrari is still listed on the www.automuseum.org site, so next time you're in Reno...

Hmmmm - maybe one of these has been installed?

wood_ferrari_v12_engine_1.JPG

Here's a hot rod from the Haynes museum in the UK - like good hot rods today, you build from what you have lying around.

3938183379_d086e518f9_b.jpg

Monterey Dave: Awesome pics! I wish I could have seen all those in person.

Those Confederate Wraith bikes are insane. I read an article about them them in Motorcycle mag a few months ago.

Prodrive P2 FTMFW! Too bad they'll never produce it.

It's a glorified Ford, dood. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it'll eventually be a clapped-out turd driven by a 16 year old and/or trailer park queen. Give it a decade or two maybe but that comfort, class, blah blah blah will fade.

Drive a normal car and buy a really nice hand made shotgun with the money you save. It'll last much longer, hold its value much better, and be a lot more classy for a lot longer. Luxo cars are so boring.

It's a glorified Ford, dood. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it'll eventually be a clapped-out turd driven by a 16 year old and/or trailer park queen. Give it a decade or two maybe but that comfort, class, blah blah blah will fade.

Drive a normal car and buy a really nice hand made shotgun with the money you save. It'll last much longer, hold its value much better, and be a lot more classy for a lot longer. Luxo cars are so boring.

Not completely... I have a Land Rover LR3 (considered luxury) and I off road the SHIIIIEEETTTT out of it.. LOL.. not boring.

Saleen S7 tt
saleens7tt05_02_1600.jpg

Mclaren F1
mclaren-f1-supercars.jpg

Alfa Romeo (photo shopped)
alfaromeo8c.jpg

Slingshot (not sure about it, but it's also photo shopped as well)
digimodsslingshot.jpg

Gumpert Apollo
apollo06_07.jpg

Mossler MT900
1081049860_mosler-mt900.jpg

Maserati Birdcage (concept)
2005-Maserati-Birdcage-Goodwood-Speed-1024x768.jpg

SAAB Aero X (concept)
2006-Saab-Aero-X-Concept-RA-OH-1600x1200.jpg

Lotus Elise I think
cars.jpg

Lamborghini murcielago
2003_Lamborghini_Murcielago_RGT_1024x768_01.jpg

SSC Ultimate Aero TT
129113.jpg

When it came out...i thought it was pretty sweet/evil looking...Attack Kit Car *Accord chassis*

attack-k1-11.jpg

attack-k1-8.jpg

Yeah, Steve Saleen should just stick to making supercars instead of turning Mustangs into monstrosities of ugly...

:green :green :green

mump_0605_01z+1994_ford_mustang_saleen+rear_view.jpg

Leave the sexy Mustang work to the God of it, Jack Roush.

Roush04.jpg

Back