• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

My jaw kinda dropped on this one, a mid-80's Buick Electra wagon...

picture.php

:laughing

:facepalm

Further back, dubs... "Thing" being a trademarked brand model name.

This is barf, not Grinder.

I always thought Things were cool. Way back in highschool a fellow student built a really clean 4x4 Thing. Won himself an award for it, he did.

The green VW is indeed pretty cool and pushes the proverbial envelope.
But I can't see laying on the ground and snaking on mah belly to get in and out of it. Nonetheless very cool.

I always thought Things were cool. Way back in highschool a fellow student built a really clean 4x4 Thing. Won himself an award for it, he did.

There was a guy around here that had one done up like it came out of Rommel's Afrika Korps, similar to this one:

12478.001_6.JPG

He had that Korps logo painted on, but instead of the swastika he had the VW logo.

My jaw kinda dropped on this one, a mid-80's Buick Electra wagon...

picture.php

I'm giving credit for a great parking job. Exactly in the center of the space. (Or its been there so long they painted new lines around it.)

I kinda wish Ferrari would take a step back from the "smiley cat eyed" front end look. From the front wheels back that thing looks bad ass tho.

Z3 coupe too dated, Ferarri FF too expensive. What is life?
ferrari-ff-grey-exotic-f2.01-1-7232015.jpg

They are coming out with a less expensive version, the GTC4 Lusso... a Turbo V-8 and no complicated dual transmission set up at the front so there's less weight. Start saving, it should be out next year.

Here you go. No more smile.

Attachments

• 1ferrari-ff-grey-exotic-f2.01-1-7232015.jpg
    1ferrari-ff-grey-exotic-f2.01-1-7232015.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 61
Back