• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

eNwXBS6.jpg

And that is why there will never be a "meh...forget it" from a 911 owner should you ever give one a minor love tap in a parking lot or whatever that leaves no surface damage on the bumper cover.

There's a lot going on just beneath that thin bodywork. Maybe there's an aftermarket for 911 turbo truck bumpers.

And that is why there will never be a "meh...forget it" from a 911 owner should you ever give one a minor love tap in a parking lot or whatever that leaves no surface damage on the bumper cover.

Absolutely!

My old shop just recently had a 911 in for what looked like minor repairs after a rear ender. Basically, after a number of parts were replaced and several visits by the insurance adjusters... They figured out that the engine had received some internal cam timing damage. And just like that... It went from a four digit repair, to a total loss.

Absolutely!

My old shop just recently had a 911 in for what looked like minor repairs after a rear ender. Basically, after a number of parts were replaced and several visits by the insurance adjusters... They figured out that the engine had received some internal cam timing damage. And just like that... It went from a four digit repair, to a total loss.

Sounds like those Subarus. A light front hit will often break the motor mounts off the block. Instant junk.

https://youtu.be/fJQ4hQSusjE

Its a long vid and a repost, but I just love what Singer does to a 911. Is it worth half a mill? I...I...I might be convinced that it is. :loco. I mean, if something is out of reach, what difference does it make? :laughing

Again, the wiring harness is $30,000. :laughing carbon body... Its truely a gem. Every online car reviewer I've ever seen raves about it. Its said that even porsche is impressed. All this, and I've never seen one.:( There has to be one in the Bay Area.

https://youtu.be/fJQ4hQSusjE

Its a long vid and a repost, but I just love what Singer does to a 911. Is it worth half a mill? I...I...I might be convinced that it is. :loco. I mean, if something is out of reach, what difference does it make? :laughing

Again, the wiring harness is $30,000. :laughing carbon body... Its truely a gem. Every online car reviewer I've ever seen raves about it. Its said that even porsche is impressed. All this, and I've never seen one.:( There has to be one in the Bay Area.

I love the Singers. I've seen 2 different ones in SF (!), 1 in Monterey, and 1 at Laguna during the Historics.

Most asianiest Lexus evaaahhhh!

On the second thought, lots of missed opportunities too .. the wheels are a big disappoint with their logo already being round.

Last edited:
I loves me some giant engined cars!!
[youtube]eTn4ehtRuV8[/youtube]

Mercedes Benz S600 Royale.

Apparently this is a unicorn type car that no one can find out if Mercedes made it or not. Some think it's on a Bentley chassis.

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Back